Beach Trip | S.S. (Part 2)

You and your friends were sitting in the parking lot of the golf course, waiting for Sadie and her friends to show up.

"Where are they?" Harper asked you.

"I don't know." You checked your phone. "Sadie said they were on their way."

Right after you said that, a car pulled into the parking lot and parked right across from you guys.

"Oh. That's them." You smiled.

Sadie and then five other people got out of the car. All of your friends widened their eyes.

"y/n?" Cam said.

"Hm?" You turned to him.

"Do you know who they are?" Jack asked.

"Uh, my girlfriend and her friends?" You told him.

"y/n, that's the cast of Stranger Things." Harper told you.

You looked back at Sadie and her friends in thought. "Oh my god. How did I not realize? Why didn't Sadie tell me? Why didn't you guys tell me?"

"We didn't know either." Cam defended him and the others.

"You saw her last night!" You exclaimed.

"Yeah, but we didn't get a good look at her." Jack rolled his eyes causing you to groan.

Sadie and all her friends walked over to you. "Hey, y/n."

"H-hi." You smiled. "Uh, guys, this is Sadie and..."

"That's Finn, Millie, Noah, Gaten and Caleb." Sadie pointed at all of them.

"Right." You nodded. "This is Cam, Jack, and Harper."

Everybody waved to each other and said their hello's.

"Sadie, can I talk to you?" You asked her.

"Sure." Sadie nodded.

You walked away from the group and Sadie followed you. "So, I don't mean to sound rude or anything but, uh, why didn't you tell me that you were a famous actress?"

Sadie sighed. "Well, at first I thought you already knew who I was but then I realized you didn't and I swear I was going to tell you about my career but I just got hung up on the fact that you actually liked me for me." Sadie confessed. "Most people just wanna get with me because of my fame. I'm really sorry."

"Don't be sorry." You shook your head. "I understand. I'm not mad or anything, just shocked. But, now that I know, I promise I won't take advantage of you or anything like that."

"Thank you." Sadie smiled. "Maybe now I can help you become an actress."

"You don't have too." You smiled.

"Is acting your dream?" Sadie asked and you nodded. "Then I wanna help you achieve that dream. Maybe I can, uh... get you a part in the next season of Stranger Things."

"Sadie, you really don't have too." You told her.

"I want too. Please, let me do this for you." Sadie begged.

You sighed. "Alright."

...

You guys were about to start the first hole of the course. Since there were a lot of you, you decided to go in teams. Sadie and her friends on one team and you and your friends on the other.

"Alright, babe, i'm gonna show you how to get a hole in one." Sadie told you as she set her ball down and gripped onto her putter.

"Mm." You nodded as you leaned on your putter.