The Concert | S.S.

You were laying in bed, FaceTiming with Sadie. The two of you have been in the talking stage of your relationship for a while because you both were too scared to make a move.

"So, uh... you have any fun plans coming up?" Sadie asked you.

"Yeah, I do, actually. I got tickets to see Taylor Swift on Wednesday." You answered.

Sadie gasped. "No way, me too!"

"Really?" You smiled.

"Yeah!" Sadie smiled. "Do you wanna meet up, maybe? I can pick you up and drive us." Sadie hesitantly asked.

"Oh my god, yes." You beamed which caused Sadie to smile.

Sadie just stared at you as you got comfortable in your bed. You looked at her and notice her watching you.

"What?" You smiled.

"Hm?" Sadie asked.

"Why are you staring at me?" Your smile got bigger.

"Nothing. You're just pretty." Sadie smiled as she looked away from her phone.

"Sadie." You blushed.

Sadie looked back at you and her smile got bigger at your flustered state. "You blushing?"

"No." You covered your face. "Maybe a little..."

Sadie laughed. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, okay?"

"Okay. I'll be here." You said.

"Brb." Sadie stood up and left to go to the bathroom.

You laid in bed and waited for her to come back. You weren't sure how long she was gone because you fell asleep before she got back.

Sadie flopped back down in her bed. "Okay, i'm...back." She whispered that last part when she saw you were asleep and a smile formed on her face. "Sleep tight, beautiful."

...

Wednesday night rolled around and Sadie was on her way to pick you up with her friend Rose in the passenger seat.

"Are you finally gonna make a move on y/n, tonight?" Rose asked with a smirk.

"I mean, I've been wanting to kiss her for a while." Sadie told heer.

"You should. I think she really likes you." Rose said.

"I'll kiss her tonight if Taylor sings New Romantics." Sadie decided as she pulled into your driveway. "Get in the backseat."

"Why?" Rose asked.

"I want y/n to sit next to me." Sadie told her.

"Fine." Rose groaned as she climbed into the backseat.

Sadie picked up her phone and texted you. A few minutes later Sadie saw you walk out of your house and over to the car.

"Hey." Sadie smiled as you got into the car.

"Hi." You closed the car door and buckled your seatbelt. "Hi, Rose."

"Hey, y/n." Rose smiled.

You knew Rose before you knew Sadie, she was the one who introduced the two of you. Apparently, Sadie saw a picture of you on Roses' phone one day and ever since then she's been dying to meet you.

"Are you excited?" Sadie glanced over at you as she pulled out of your driveway.

"Yeah." You looked over at Sadie and smiled. "Are you?"

"I'm very excited." Sadie nodded as she kept her eyes on the road.

A few minutes into the car ride, you opened your window a little bit to get some fresh air. Sadie looked over at you and studied your face. The street lights were shining in your eyes making them sparkle.