Date Night | S.S. (Part 1)

You were on your way over to Sadie's house to watch a movie for date night. Today was the day that Fear Street 1978 came out on Netflix so the two of you were gonna watch it. You watched the first one together too.

When you arrived at Sadie's house, wearing sweatpants and one of her sweatshirts, you let yourself in the house and you saw her standing in the kitchen, unwrapping an unpopped bag of popcorn.

Sadie looked up from the bag of popcorn at the sound of the door closing. A smile grew on her face once she saw you walking over to her.

"Hey, babe." Sadie said.

"Hi, baby."

Sadie quickly put the bag of popcorn in the microwave before she walked over to you. She wrapped her arms around your waist and kissed you. You smiled into the kiss as you wrapped your arms around her neck.

"Cute sweatshirt." Sadie told you as she fiddled with the hem of the sweatshirt.

"Thank you." You smiled. "I got it at a store called Sadie's closet."

"Mm. I heard they have great clothes." Sadie joked.

"They do. Very comfy sweatshirts." You smiled.

Sadie slightly laughed before she kissed you again. She kissed down your jawline all the way to your neck. You let out a low groan as you tilted your head back. You glanced at the microwave that was behind Sadie and noticed a little bit of smoke.

"Baby." You said but Sadie continued to leave hickeys on your neck. "Baby." You said again as you tapped her shoulder.

"Hm?" Sadie hummed against your neck.

"You're.. you're burning the popcorn." You told her.

Sadie detached her lips from your neck and quickly turned to look at the microwave. She widened her eyes as she saw the smoke.

"Oh, shit." Sadie whispered as she quickly walked over to the microwave and opened it.

You leaned on the counter as you watch Sadie wave the smoke away. She took out the bowl and turned to you. You bit your lip, trying not laugh, as you watched her stare at the burnt popcorn.

"Fuck." Sadie cursed as she set the bowl down.

You let out a little laugh. "I'll go put the movie on while you make a new bowl of popcorn. And don't burn it this time, please."

Sadie gave you a thumbs up as she watched you walk into the living room. You sat down on the couch and put a blanket over your lap as you turned on the tv.

A few minutes later Sadie came into the living room with a full bowl of popcorn. She set the bowl on the coffee table before she sat down next to you and kissed you. You put your hand on her jaw as your lips moved in sync.

"What are... you... doing?" You asked in between kisses.

"Finishing what we started in the kitchen." Sadie whispered against your lips.

"What about the movie?" You asked.

"The movie can wait." Sadie replied.

"Are you stalling?" You asked her.

Sadie sighed as she pulled away from you. She bit the inside of her cheek as she looked at the paused movie.

"I... I'm sorry." You apologized as you ran your fingers through your hair.

"No, no, no. It's okay." Sadie put her hand on your thigh as she looked at you. "I'm just nervous for you to see it."

"Why?" You furrowed your eyebrows.