Territorial | Z.B.

Ziggy g!p

(The curse doesn't exist and Nick is actually a nice guy in this)

Ziggy leaned on the building of the mess hall with her jaw clenched, her arms crossed, and a glare on her face. The only thing she seemed to be focusing on was the sight of you and Nick play fighting in the middle of the field. She let out a scoff as she watched Nick throw you over his shoulders, a big smile plastered on your face.

Ziggy wasn't sure why it bothered her so much since you and Nick have been best friends for as long as you could remember. Both of your dads were on the police force together so they were friends too. 

You and Nick were 100% platonic and Ziggy knew that. He didn't have a crush on you and you didn't have a crush on him. 

"Why do you look so mad?"

Ziggy slightly jumped at the sound of her sisters voice. Ziggy looked away from you and Nick to look at her sister who had a knowing smirk on her face as she glanced at you and Nick.

"I'm not mad. Who said I was mad?" Ziggy asked her.

"Alright then." Cindy shrugged. "Why do you look so jealous?"

Ziggy scoffed. "Me? Jealous? That's funny."

"You are jealous!" Cindy laughed causing Ziggy to let out an annoyed groan. "You don't need to be jealous. Nick and y/n are platonic with a capital p."

"I'm not jealous!" Ziggy exclaimed. "I'm territorial! Jealous is when you want something that isn't yours and territorial is protecting what's already yours! y/n is already mine, therefore, I'm territorial over her!"

"Okay, so you're... protecting her from her own best friend?" Cindy furrowed her eyebrows and put air quotes over the words 'protecting her'.

"You know what?!" Ziggy started.

Cindy tried not smile as she gave Ziggy a look telling her to go on.

"Shut up!" Ziggy exclaimed before walking away.

Ziggy mumbled curse words as she walked all the way over to you and Nick. Once you saw Ziggy walking over to you, you stopped fighting with Nick and looked at her.

"Hey-"

Ziggy cut you off by wrapping her arms around your waist and pulling you in for a passionate kiss. You put your left arm around her neck as you placed your right hand on her cheek. Nick furrowed his eyebrows as he watched Ziggy practically make out with you right in front of him.

Once Ziggy pulled away, you just looked at her in shock and confusion. Ziggy sent Nick a warning glare and with that he said his goodbyes to you and walked off.

"What is your deal?" You asked Ziggy.

"I missed you." Ziggy gave you a fake smile.

"That wasn't an 'i missed you' kiss that was a 'im claiming back my dominance kiss'." You slightly laughed before it hit you and the corner of your lip curved up into a smirk. "You were jealous, were you?"

Ziggy pushed you away from her as she clenched her fists. "The next person who calls me jealous is gonna get a punch to the face!"

"Woah, there." You put your hands over her fists and she immediately relaxed at your touch. "It's just I saw you eyeing me and Nick."

"I was not jealous." She calmly said but you could tell she was about to explode.

"Its okay to be jealous-"

"I'm not jealous!" Ziggy yelled causing you cautiously take a step away from her. Ziggy took a deep breath as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "I'm sorry."