Anniversary | M.M.

Max g!p
Buckle up, this is a long one

You've had a crush on Max ever since you moved to Hawkins your freshman year of high school. You two were in the same Spanish and Math class. You sat next to her in both of the classes and you two became friends instantly.

She introduced you to her group of friends and that's how you became a part of the party. At first you were shy and vulnerable around them but you quickly came out of your shell after a week or two.

Max also had a crush on you but she wasn't very good at hiding it. The whole party found out about her crush on you except for you. You were completely oblivious and had no clue about it.

It wasn't until the start of your junior year that she built up the courage to ask you out on a date. She wanted your relationship to be a secret because she didn't want everyone making a big deal about it. You didn't mind though. All you cared about was that you and her were together.

It was almost a year later and still none of the other party members knew. They all thought that Max had a crush on you and that was it. It was hard to hide your relationship at first but over time it became easier.

You, Max, Mike, El, Will, Dustin, and Lucas were sitting in a circle on the living room floor and playing a game of truth or dare. When it was your turn to be asked truth or dare Mike thought it would be funny to make you do something sexual with Max. He thought that he was helping his two best friends finally get together.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Mike asked.

"Uh, dare." You answered.

Oh how you'd regret picking dare.

"I dare you to do the Moonlick with Max." Mike dared.

"What?!" You exclaimed. "Why do you even want to see that?"

"You have to do it. Its a dare." Lucas jumped in.

You looked at Max to see that she was already looking at you. She slightly shrugged her shoulders as a way of telling you that she was up for it. You rolled your eyes before standing up.

"Fine. You all are a bunch of losers." You told them as you walked into the kitchen.

You went into the fridge, taking out a piece of lemon and cutting a small slice. You poured a shot of tequila from the bottle in your parents liquor cabinet before you grabbed the salt shaker and went back in the kitchen with everything.

You set everything down on the floor as everyone, mostly Max, looked at you in anticipation. You straddled Max and picked up the salt shaker. You looked into her eyes and she gave you a reassuring nod.

You put your finger under her chin, moving her head to the side so you can have better access to her neck. Max slightly tilted her head as you placed your hand on the back of her head. She let out a small gasp once she felt your tongue make contact with her neck.

You licked up her neck and then quickly sprinkled some salt on the wet spot. You put your finger back under her chin, turning her head towards you as you picked up the piece of lemon.

"Open." You told her.

Max opened her mouth and you held out the lemon for her. She bit into it and held it in her mouth as she tilted her head to the side again. You licked the salt off of her neck and she let out a quiet moan in your ear, quiet enough where only you heard her. You took the shot of tequila and placed your hand on the back of her neck, slowly leaning in to bite the lemon before giving her a quick kiss.

You adjusted yourself in her lap, feeling her semi-erection as you got off her and sat down next to her. The others went back to playing as you leaned in to whisper in Max's ear.