Jealous Girl | S.S.

You walked into your shared bedroom to see Sadie sitting at the desk, applying make up. You noticed her talking to someone and then you realized she was on an Instagram live.

She looked over at you and smiled. "Hi, y/n/n. Come say hi to my live."

You and Sadie have been secretly dating for 8 months and you moved in with her a couple months ago.

There have been rumors that you and Sadie have been dating since you two were always together. Wherever Sadie went, you went. Wherever you went, Sadie went.

You'd find edits on TikTok of you and Sadie and the caption would be "theres no way they're not in love" or "look at the way they look at each other".

You two have never publicly spoken about the rumors which only added to the suspicion.

You both have talked about going public about your relationship but it's never actually happened.

You walked over and stood behind Sadies chair. "Hi everybody." You slightly leaned over Sadie to read the comments.

lovesadie16: hi y/n!!!

.sinkeditz: why is y/n there so early?

steveismymom: did they move in together?

"Okay okay. Truth is... i got kicked out of my apartment so I slept over at Sadies." You confessed.

That wasn't a whole lie. You got kicked out of your apartment because someone leaked your address so Sadie suggested that you slept over at her place for a few days.

Then a few days turned into a few weeks. Then a few weeks turned into you moving in.

"Some asshole leaked her address." Sadie added.

"Yeah." You nodded.

sadieswife9: why do people do that?

strangerfan: thats so fucked up

"Anyway." You looked at Sadie. "Where are you going looking all hot?"

"Me and a couple people from the cast are going out to lunch." Sadie said as she looked up at you.

"Oh. Okay."

strxngerthiing: are we gonna ignore the fact that she called Sadie hot??

y/s/nissuperior: SHE CALLED HER HOT

insidetheupsidedown: yall r acting like friends dont call each other hot

queensadie: Sadie always looks hot 💅

You looked at Sadies comments again and read the comment from queensadie which made you clench your jaw and bite the inside of your cheek.

You knew that there were other people who thought Sadie was hot but it still made you jealous.

"Alright guys. Im gonna get off of live because I need to leave in a few minutes." Sadie said.

You waved to her live as she shut it off. She stood up from her chair and gave you a kiss on the lips.

"How was the couch?" Sadie teasingly asked as she put a hand on your face and caressed your cheek.