Drivers license | M.M.

You were sitting in your living room when you heard a honk outside. You looked out the window and saw Max in your driveway.

She had her divers test today and she told you that if she passed then she would take you out.

You smiled before standing up and running outside. Max rolled down her window and you went up to it.

"You passed!" You smiled.

"I passed!" Max beamed. "Hop in. I'll take you for a ride."

Your smile fell. "Last time I got in a car with you, hit a mail box and drove us up a mountain at 50 miles per hour."

"That was years ago." Max waved you off before resting her arm on the window. "Im better now. I swear."

"Alright." You sighed before running around the car and getting in the passengers seat. "So where are we going?"

"McDonald's?" Max asked as she looked at you.

"Oh my god. Yes, please. I've been craving McDonald's recently." You told her.

Max smirked. "Well, lucky for you. You have a girlfriend who can drive you anywhere."

You smiled as you watched Max put on sunglasses and put the car in drive. She pulled out the driveway and drove down the road.

You rolled down your window as you rested your arm on the middle console of the car. You looked out the window as your hair blew in the wind.

Max looked at your hand before lacing her fingers with yours. You looked at her and smiled. She smiled back at you before bringing your hands up to her mouth and kissing the back of your hand.

...

A few minutes later, you guys pulled up through the McDonald's drive through.

"Welcome to McDonald's, can I take your order?"

"What do you want, babe?" Max asked you.

"Um." You told her and she ordered it.

Max ordered her food next. You watched her hand grip onto the gear shift and put the car in drive.

Max paid before pulling up to the next window and getting the food. She took it from the worker and handed it to you.

"Now where are we going?" You asked Max as you ate a fry.

"I can drive us to the quarry and we can eat our food." Max suggested.

"Okay."

Max drove you both to the quarry and you sat in the car near the water. You took out Max's food and gave it to her.

"See? Aren't I a great driver?" Max smirked.

You smiled. "You're an amazing driver."

You leaned in and kissed her on the lips. You felt her smile into the kiss.

"I love you so much." Max dreamily said.

"I love you more." You smiled. "Me and you should go on a road trip."

"Oh, yeah? To where?" Max asked.

"Um, i don't know. Wherever you want." You told her.

"I haven't seen my dad in a while." Max looked at you.

"We can go see your dad." You nodded.

"Really?" Max smiled.

"Yeah." You smiled. "I've never been to California so it would be fun."

"You'd love it. Its an amazing place." Max told you. "We could go to the beach every day. I'll take you to all my favorite places."

"I cant wait."