Distraction | S.S. (Part 1)

"Hey y/n's youtube channel, it's Sadie." Sadie introduced herself to the camera as she stood in the kitchen. "You're probably wondering why I have her camera. It's because I noticed she hasn't posted in a month and that's because she has an addiction to Fall Guys. So, I thought it would be fun to distract her and watch her get angry."

Sadie smiled and gave a thumbs up before she walked upstairs with the camera. She walked into the bedroom and put the camera down so that it was facing y/n.

"Babe?" Sadie said as she walked over to y/n and took off her headphones. "Can we go out tonight?"

"Not tonight, darling. Maybe tomorrow." y/n answered before putting her headphones back on.

Sadie took off y/n's headphones again. "Please? You've spent so much time on the computer that we barely hang out anymore. I miss you."

"I promise we can go out tomorrow. We'll do whatever you want and I'll buy you whatever you want." y/n promised.

Sadie sighed as she started to run her fingers through y/n's hair. "Can we go out to a fancy restaurant."

"Anything you want, hon." y/n said.

"Well, I might go out with Millie tonight instead. Is that okay?" Sadie asked.

"Yeah."

Sadie realized that she wasn't getting anywhere by talking so she went over to the night stand and took out an air horn. y/n jumped at the loud noise and quickly turned to Sadie.

"What the fuck was that?" y/n asked.

"Sorry." Sadie apologized with a slight smile.

y/n rolled her eyes before turning back to the computer screen. Sadie furrowed her eyebrows before walking over to where she hid the camera.

"If this doesn't work, I don't know what will." Sadie whispered.

Sadie walked into the closet and pulled out a revealing outfit. She walked back over to y/n and put the clothes down.

I'll just have y/n blur this out in editing, Sadie thought to herself before she slowly pulled her shirt off her body.

y/n did a double take as she looked at Sadie. y/n's gaze flickered down to Sadies chest as Sadie stared at her with innocent eyes. She quickly noticed the push-up bra that Sadie was wearing.

"You need help undressing?" y/n smirked as she took off her headphones and put them back down on the desk.

"No, it's okay. You can go back to your game." Sadie told her as she moved her fingers down to her waist band.

"No, no. I insist." y/n said as she moved Sadies hands away.

Sadie bit her lip as y/n slowly unbuttoned Sadies jean shorts. y/n slowly pulled down her jean shorts as she never broke eye contact with Sadie. Sadie stepped out of her shorts and kicked them away somewhere. y/n broke eye contact as Sadies clothed pussy was only a few inches away from her face.

"You look so sexy, babe." y/n seductively whispered as she ran her finger over Sadies clothed clit, earning a slight gasp from the girl.

"Fuck y/n." Sadie said before she walked over to the camera and shut it off.

Sadie hurriedly unclipped her bra and took it off as she walked back over to y/n.

"Eager, are we?" y/n smirked.

"Shut up." Sadie ordered as she took off her underwear, grabbed the back of y/n's head, and pushed her onto her center.

y/n smiled as she licked between Sadies folds.

"Mmm." Sadie moaned.

y/n grabbed Sadies thighs and spread her legs so that she could have better access. y/n sucked on Sadies clit causing Sadie's jaw to drop from the pleasure.

"Oh my... fuck. In- inside please." Sadie said.

"Beg me for it." y/n said.

"Please, y/n. I want you to tongue fuck me. Make me cum, please." Sadie begged. Sadie let out a loud moan as y/n shoved her tongue inside her without warning. "Oh! Yes! Right there. Mmm." She bit her lip as she started to roll her hips, trying to get more pleasure. "Shit." Sadie cursed as y/n continued to thrust in and out of her. "I'm gon- i'm gonna cum."

y/n brought her hand up to Sadies clit and started to rub in circles with her thumb.

"Oh. Faster." Sadie moaned.

y/n obeyed and sped up her movements, causing Sadie to scream out in pleasure. With one last thrust of her tongue, Sadie hit her climax.

"Oh! Uh! I'm cumming!" Sadie screamed as she threw her head back and tugged on y/n's hair. "Shit." Sadie panted and let out soft whimpers as y/n lapped up all of Sadies cum.

y/n grabbed a hold of Sadies waist and pulled her down so that Sadie was straddling her.

"Holy fuck." Sadie whispered as she put her arms around y/n's neck.

y/n smiled as she caressed Sadies hips. "You okay?"

Sadie nodded. "More than okay."

"Good." y/n said before she brought her fingers back down to Sadies hole. "Because I'm done with you."

She ran her two fingers through Sadies folds, collecting all the wetness, before shoving her fingers inside of her.

"Oh, y/n!" Sadie moaned.

When y/n started to thrust in and out of her, Sadie made eye contact with y/n as her jaw dropped out of bliss. y/n curled her fingers and hit Sadies g-spot.

"Oh, my God! Right there!" Sadie screamed as she rolled her hips.

y/n picked up the pace as she continued to thrust in and out, hitting Sadies g-spot everytime. Sadies eyes rolled to the back of her head as she came all over y/n's fingers.

"Uh!" Sadie moaned.

Sadie panted as she buried her face in y/n's neck. y/n thrusted in and out a few more times to ride out Sadies high.

"Look at me." y/n ordered as she took her two fingers out.

Sadie whimpered at the loss of contact before she lifted her head from y/n's shoulder and looked at her with innocent eyes.

"Open." y/n said.

Sadie opened her mouth and y/n put her two fingers inside. Sadie grabbed y/n's wrist as she sucked her own juices off of y/n's fingers. y/n pulled her fingers out of Sadies mouth, causing it to make a pop sound.

"Now... how about that fancy dinner date?" y/n asked.

"Maybe tomorrow. I'm really tired." Sadie mumbled.

y/n nodded before she picked Sadie up and carried her to bed. She put Sadie down in the bed and laid down next to her. y/n pulled the covers over the two as Sadie laid her head on y/n's chest. Sadie lifted her leg over y/n's waist and wrapped her arms around her.

"I'm gonna need you to edit that video for your channel." Sadie told her. "But please blur out the part where I stripped."

"Mmm. Actually I think I'll keep that video just for me." y/n smirked as she played with Sadies hair.

"That's okay to." Sadie said as she slowly fell asleep.

"Night, Sades." y/n whispered.

------

for all you horny fucks