Trying | S.S.

Sadie g!p

Sadie has had a long day of work and now she couldn't wait to come home and spend the rest of the evening in your arms

When she walked into your shared bedroom she saw you laying in bed, watching tiktoks on your phone in nothing but sweatpants and a bra. The AC in your apartment complex was broken so you had to whatever you could to keep cool

"Hey, beautiful." Sadie said as she dropped her bag and walked over the bed.

"Hi, Sades." You smiled as you watched her crawl on the bed.

"I love coming home to this." Sadie seductively said as she ran her hands up your side's.

She laid down on top of you, resting her head in between your boobs. You wrapped your arms around her and held her close to you.

"I bet you do." You softly said into her ear.

Sadie let out a hum as she placed a light kiss on the part of your breast that wasn't covered by your bra. You ran your fingers through her hair and she let out a content sigh.

"How was your day, love?" You asked her.

"Good. Very tiring." Sadie replied. "We had to reshoot the same scene over and over again cause Adam couldn't stop stuttering. It took him a couple hours to get it right. Then we staged the fight scene and I had to go learn the moves and everything."

"That does sound tiring." You chuckled. "Do you want to take a little nap? I can wake you up in about two hours then you can help me make dinner if you'd like."

"Sounds good." Sadie said as she already started to fall asleep.

You kissed the top of her head and then put your hand up her shirt and rubbed her back. A few minutes later you heard her breathing even out and you looked down to see her fast asleep.

She looked so adorable and you couldn't help but pick your phone back up and snap a cute picture of her on your chest. You posted it on your Instagram story with a caption "my sleeping angel" and tagged her.

...

While Sadie took a nap you went back on tiktok to watch more videos and a very sexy edit of her popped up on your for you page.

It turned you on a little and you went into the search bar to look up more edits of her. The first edit that popped up was enough to make you want Sadie even more.

You watched a few more edits of her before looking down at her sleeping figure on her chest. You needed her so bad.

"Sadie." You whispered and she hummed. "Wake up, please. I need you."

She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. "What do you need me for."

You let out a small sigh. "Im horny..."

Sadie smirked and all the tiredness she once felt had faded away. "You're horny?"

"Yes... do you want to try again for a baby?"

Ever since your wedding a few months ago, you and her have been trying for a baby. The chances of her sperm creating a baby were low but that didn't stop you both from trying.

Instead of answering you she just hurriedly took off her jeans. She already had a boner which surprised you.

"You're already hard just from me saying I was horny and asking for a baby?" You smiled.

"No." Sadie took off her shirt and threw it somewhere. "Well, yes and no. I had a sex dream about you and you saying you were horny just made me more hard."