Q&A | S.S.

In a world where you and Sadie have a yt channel together bc why not

Also I need username ideas for my sadie sink tiktok account so pls give me some

------

"Hey." You said to the camera and Sadie laughed. "Welcome back to our channel. I'm y/n m/n l/n."

Sadie laughed. "And I'm Sadie Elizabeth Sink. And today we're doing..."

She looked at you waiting for you to finish her sentence.

"Oh. Uh. Millie is asking us questions that couples are afraid to answer." You said.

"Today Millie is gonna ask us questions that couples are to afraid to answer." Sadie said.

"What was wrong with mine?"

"So I asked you guys on my Instagram to ask us some questions. Millie is gonna pick them out for us." Sadie said.

"First question. Is it awkward after fights?" Millie asked.

"Sometimes yes but usually no. Usually after a fight one of us will apologize and then we'd go to bed and..." You looked at Sadie. "Cuddle."

"Yeah." Sadie blushed as she thought about all the nights that were filled with pleasure after a fight.

"You guys are so gross." Millie commented

"Next question." You said.

"Have you ever thought about cheating?" Millie read.

"Of course not. I love her to much and my life would be pretty miserable without her." Sadie smiled and looked at you. "What about you?"

"I've thought about cheating on you." You looked at her.

Sadie raised her eyebrows. "What?"

You both stared at each other before laughing.

"I knew you were lying." Sadie smiled. "Now tell me your real answer."

"I'd be a real idiot to cheat on you." You put your arm around her and she leaned her back on your front.

She tilted her head up and smiled. You smiled before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Why did I agree to do this? I'm literally a third wheel." Millie said.

"Can you do your job and read?" You joked.

"You're so rude." Millie slightly smiled before looking for another question. "Does it get boring dating the same person after a while?"

"I wouldn't know because I'm not bored." You answered.

"Aww y/n/n." Sadie smiled. "It doesn't get boring when you're in love with the best person in the world."

"Have you ever done it or are you waiting till marriage?" Millie smirked as she knew the real answer.

You looked at Millie before looking at Sadie.

"Marriage." Sadie said after a few seconds of silence.

"Okay. Was there ever a time where you were thinking of breaking up?" Millie read.

"I mean... yeah, because sometimes the media twists things but then after we talk about it we're good." Sadie answered and you nodded.

"This one's for Sadie. What would you do if y/n ever goes to a strip club with her friends?" Millie said.

You shook your head. "I would never do that."

"Yeah." Sadie said. "Next question."

"y/n, what's your favorite thing about Sadie?" Millie asked.

"I mean..." You glanced down at Sadies boobs.

"y/n." Sadie warned.

"I'm kidding." You said. "I love how caring and talented she is. Like... she'll always put others before herself. I love waking up every morning and knowing that she's mine."

Sadie opened her mouth, not knowing what to say. She put her hands on your cheeks and kissed you.

"In what point of a relationship do you make out?" Millie asked.

"Whenever the moments right." You shrugged as Sadie scooted closer to you. "I don't know. The timing, the mood, the place all has to be right."

"Good job." Sadie said.

"Do you tell your friends deep juicy things about the other person?" Millie gasped. "Can I answer this one?"

"No." You and Sadie both said.

"Not about her in particular but I've talked about scenarios that the two of us have been in." Sadie answered.

"Yeah, like I've talked about our first date and our first kiss." You said.

"Yeah." Sadie nodded. "If y/n tells me something that she's really sensitive about or that she only feels comfortable telling me, I'm not gonna tell anybody else."

"Was it super awkward when you first started dating?" Millie asked.

"Not really because we were best friends before we started dating. Like we didn't start dating until like a month before we started filming season 3." Sadie answered.

"Yeah." You agreed.

"When you guys get in an argument in public or around family, do you wait and talk about it after or at the moment?" Millie asked.

"It depends where we are and what the argument is about." You said.

"Yeah. Like on set we argue a lot but then we talk about it in the moment." Sadie added. "Its mostly because y/n is being unreasonable."

You rolled your eyes.

"Were you ever happier with or without your girlfriend?" Millie asked.

"I'm a thousand percent happier with her." Sadie answered.

"Literally. Like, I don't know how I lived without her." You said.

"Okay. Last question." Millie said. "Who loves who the most?"

"Me."

"I do."

You and Sadie looked at each other.

"That is such a lie. It's me." Sadie said.

"Sades, I will literally throw myself off the grand canyon for you." You told her and she laughed.

"Please don't do that." She smiled. 

You laughed. "I love you, Sades.

"I love you too, y/n/n." She kissed you.