Photoshoot | S.S.

You and Sadie were going to do a photoshoot together for Pull & Bear. You were excited to see her because you haven't seen her in a few weeks due to both of your busy schedules. Sadie was your best friend and crush.

When you arrived at the studio, Sadie was already there and talking to one of the crew people. She glanced behind the person and made eye contact with you and her face lit up causing you to smile. Sadie excused herself from the conversation before running over to you.

"y/n!" Sadie exclaimed as she jumped into your arms. She wrapped her legs around your waist and her arms around your neck.

You and Sadie have always been physical like this. Touch was her love language so she gave you a lot of hugs and if you or she was nervous in an interview, she would hold your hand.

Touch wasn't really your thing but when it came to Sadie it was different. Whenever you hugged her you felt a sense of comfort wash over you.

"Sadie!" You smiled. "How have you been?"

"I've been great. I've also been missing you a lot." Sadie told you.

"Really?" You blushed.

"Mhm." Sadie nodded. "I'm glad we're doing this together."

"Me too." You smiled

"Alright, girls. Let's get this going." The photographer said as she came over to you both.

You set Sadie back down on the ground. Sadie took your hand with a smile and pulled you over to the white backdrop. You laughed as she did this. You and Sadie were already in the outfits for the photoshoot so you didn't need to change or anything.

"For the first picture let's have Sadie stand here and then y/n you stand behind her and put your arms around her." The photographer instructed before going over to her camera. "Sadie, lean back in y/n's arms and look up at her."

Sadie put her hand on your wrist as she leaned back and looked up at you. You looked down at her and as soon as you made eye contact, you smiled. Her eyes looked so gorgeous.

(pretend you're Finn in these)

For the next picture, the photographer gave you a camera prop

For the next picture, the photographer gave you a camera prop. She had you bend down and then she had Sadie stand behind you.

"I can't see anything." You said as you put the camera up to your eye.

"It's probably not on, stupid." Sadie laughed.

The photographer took the photo and captured this.