The New Girl | M.M.

Set in the party's junior year of high school. Season 4 events didn't happen but season 3 events did.

Y/n had just moved to town so she didn't have any friends besides this one guy named Troy Walsh and his friend James. Even though it's only her fifth day of school, she's already known as the school's trouble maker.

Y/n was skating outside of Hawkins High, just minding her own business. She had just landed a new trick she's been learning when she heard a whistle blow. Y/n looked up and saw the school security guard.

"y/n, I told you no skateboarding on school grounds!" The security guard yelled.

"Uh oh." Y/n said to herself as the security guard started to walk towards her.

Y/n quickly pushed with her foot and skated away from her. Y/n looked behind her to see the security guard running at her which caused her to go wide eyed.

Y/n looked back in front of her, swerving passed students as she tried to get away from the security guard.

"Y/n, get back here!" The security guard yelled.

A random boy who was in front of y/n dove out the way so he wouldn't get hit.

"Sorry!" Y/n yelled out as she passed him

Y/n noticed Max, Dustin, Lucas, and Mike a few feet in front of her. They probably didn't see her coming because they wouldn't move.

Y/n didn't stop her board because she didn't wanna get in trouble with the security guard and she was also going to fast.

"Coming through!" Y/n yelled out.

The four of them looked at her before moving out the way. Lucas, Dustin, and Mike went back to their conversation while Max just watched y/n ride away.

Y/n looked back at them before looking forward again. She widened her eyes as she saw that she was about to crash into a lunch table.

It was to late turn so y/n ended up hitting it. She grunted as she landed on top of the table and rolled off onto the ground.

Y/n groaned as she hit her head on the concrete. Good thing she was wearing a helmet.

Y/n's board ended up rolling under the table and then crashing into her hip.

She slowly opened her eyes and immediately the sun blinded her. Although, the sun was quickly blocked by the body of the security guard standing over her.

Y/n sheepishly smiled at her. The security guard bent down and picked y/n up by her shirt.

"Im taking you to the principals office." She sternly said.

"Aw, come on. I was just having fun." Y/n smiled.

She rolled her eyes at y/n. Y/n leaned down and picked up her board before the security guard started to take y/n inside the school, still holding onto her shirt.

The security guard walked y/n passed the party. Max was still staring at y/n as she walked passed. Y/n looked at her to but didn't say anything.

Y/n had gotten a better look at her since before she was going to fast. Damn she was pretty. She had red hair and bright blue eyes. Y/n looked down and noticed a skateboard in Max's hand.

Y/n was about to say something to her but the security guard pushed her forward a little. Y/n glared at the security guard as she brought her into the school.

"Who is that?" Max asked the boys.

"Thats y/n." Mike told her.

"She's new." Lucas said.