Welcome Home | S.S.

You and Sadie had been separated for a year and a half. You went to Montreal to film your new movie, Scream 6, while Sadie stayed in New York. But today was the day you finally reunited. Your plane had just landed so you decided to text Sadie.

y/n/n:
Hey, love. I just landed. I can't wait to see you <3

Sades:
I can't wait to see you either <3

You got off the plane and went to go get your luggage. After you got your luggage you left the airport and got into the car that was waiting for you. The driver pulled into your driveway and took your luggage out of the trunk. You thanked him before he got back in his car and drove away. You walked into your house that you shared with Sadie and dropped your backpack on the floor next to your luggage.

"y/n/n!" Sadie yelled as she ran over to you.

You stumbled back a little as she jumped into your arms, wrapping her legs around your waist and her arms around your neck while you wrapped your arms around her waist. She immediately kissed you.

"Hi Sadie." You smiled.

"I missed you!" Sadie exclaimed.

"I missed you too, hon."

"How was filming?" She asked as she got off of you.

"Fun and exhausting." You answered as you brought your stuff into your bedroom.

"I bet." Sadie said as she leaned in the doorway.

"Did you know blood tastes like mint?" You asked as you turned to face her.

"I did." She smiled.

You went over to her and wrapped your arms around her waist. "I'm just glad to be home with you."

Sadie wrapped her arms around your neck. "And I'm glad your back. It was so lonely and quiet here without you."

You leaned in to kiss her but then your phone started to ring making you pull away.

"Sorry. One sec." You pulled your phone out of your pocket.

Sadie nodded and went to go sit on the couch. You looked at the contact name and saw it was Jenna.

(Bold: you
Italics: Jenna)

Hello?

Y/n! You back in New York yet?

Yeah, I just got home.

Perfect. Wanna hang out? I haven't seen you in like forever.

We were literally hanging out like two days ago and also we just finished filming a movie together.

So?

So, I'm gonna spend the day with Sadie since I haven't seen her in a long time.

Boo. You're no fun.

Sorry that I wanna spend romantic time with my girlfriend.

Yeah, yeah. Call me whenever you wanna hang out.

Jenna then hung up. You rolled your eyes and went to sit down next to Sadie on the couch.

"You can go hang out with her." Sadie said.

You put your arm around her shoulders. "I wanna hang out with you though."

She smiled and leaned into you. "You're the best."

"I try." You picked up the remote to the tv and handed it to her. "You wanna pick what to watch?"

"Sure." She took the remote and put on a random movie.

When the movie was over you looked down at Sadie to see her asleep. You turned off the tv before picking her up and carrying her to your bedroom. You put her down on the bed and she stirred awake.

"y/n?"

"Shh. Go back to sleep." You said as you laid down next to her.

She snuggled closer to you, tangling her legs with yours and putting her head on your chest. You ran your fingers through her hair.

"I love you." Sadie said in a raspy voice.

You smiled. "I love you, too."

You kissed the top of her head before you both fell asleep.