Morning Talks | S.S.

"So... how is it dating miss popular?" Millie asked as she and Sadie opened up their lockers.

"She's amazing." Sadie smiled. "She's honestly the sweetest person I've ever dated. Don't tell her I told you this but she's secretly a big softie."

"Is she good in bed?" Millie asked.

"Millie!"

"What?"

"I'm not gonna-" Sadie cut herself off with a squeal as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. She turned around to see who it was and when she saw you her face lit up. "y/n!" She wrapped her arms around your neck, hugging you.

"Hi, my love." You smiled as she pulled away from the hug.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"What? I can't stop by to see my beautiful girlfriend?" You asked.

"No, no. You can." She smiled.

You smiled. "So, I was thinking that maybe after school we could... watch a movie at my place?"

"I cant. I have to study for Mr Thompson's physics test." She frowned.

"Sadie, you've been studying for this test for the past two nights. Can't you just take a break for one night?" You pleaded.

Sadie thought about it before sighing. "Alright. Just this once."

Your frown immediately turned into a smile. "Great! I'll meet you here after school."

"It's a date." She smiled.

You smiled before leaning in and kissing her. She kissed you back and the two of you started to make out. The sound of Millie clearing her throat made you both pull away. You glanced at Millie before looking back at Sadie.

"I'll see you at lunch." You said.

"Okay." She said.

"Bye." You gave her a peck on the lips before walking away.

"Bye." Sadie bit her bottom lip as she watched you walk over to your group of friends.

"Make sure to wear protection tonight." Millie joked with a smirk.

Sadie slapped Millie in the arm with a blush on her face.