Billy's Sister | M.M.

A/N: Billy is nice in this story.

(Inspired by: Stacy's Brother by Mad Tsai)

----------

You walked into your house after a long day of school. Before you closed the front door you waved bye to Billy as he drove away. You've been spending a lot of time with him for two reasons. One, you love hanging out with him and two, you have the biggest crush on his sister, Max. Billy would freak out if he found out you were in love with his sister so you have been keeping it a secret. You shut your front door and groaned.

"What's wrong?" Steve asked from his spot on the couch.

"Everybody at school thinks me and Billy are dating!" You said as you sat down next to him on the couch.

"Why?" Steve wondered.

"Because I spend my weekends hanging at his house." You told him. "But I got a secret I must confess, it's not his laugh or the way he'd dress. He's not the reason I've been thinking about love..."

Steve gave you a look, telling you to continue.

You sighed before continuing. "Every weekend when we hang out, I lose my cool when she's around. How do I find the words to tell him?"

"Tell him what?" Steve asked.

"I'm in love with Billy's sister. I don't wanna ruin the friendship I have with him." You said.

"If he can't accept who you have a crush on then maybe he's not your best friend." Steve told you.

You smiled. "Thanks Steve."

"Of course."

You gave Steve a hug before going upstairs to your room. You put down your backpack before flopping onto your bed.

The next day

School was now over and you were sitting in the front seat of Billy's car. Billy was obviously driving and Max was sitting in the backseat.

"Do you wanna spend the night tonight? My parents are out of town for the weekend so it's just gonna be you, me, and Max." Billy asked you.

"Sure. Can we stop by my house so I can pack some stuff?" You asked.

"Sure."

He made it to your house and pulled into your driveway.

"I'll be right back." You told Billy.

You got out of his car and ran inside your house. You went into your room and packed an overnight bag. When you came out of your room you walked into Steve's room.

"Steve. I'm gonna spend the night at Billy's." You told him.

"Alright." He said.

You walked back out of your house and into Billy's car.

"Ready?"

"Yup." You said.

Billy backed out of the driveway and drove to his house. Once he pulled into his driveway you, Billy, and Max got out of the car and went inside. Max went straight to her room, closing the door. You put your stuff in Billy's room before going to sit with him in the living room. Later into the night Max came out of her bedroom and sat down next to you on the couch.

"Well, I guess I should make dinner." Billy said, standing up from his chair.

"No!" You stopped him. "Last time you almost burned down my house."

"Those were very complicated directions." Billy defended.

"It was popcorn."

Billy glared at you.