Puppy Interview | S.S.

Today you and the rest of the stranger things cast were gonna do a puppy interview at Buzzfeed. Everyone was going in at different times and when it was your turn you went in with Sadie, Caleb, and Priah. You all sat down on the purple backdrop, with you in between Sadie and Priah. The camera started rolling and the cameraman motioned for you to start the interview.

Intro

"I'm Priah Ferguson and I play Erica."

"I'm y/n l/n and I play Chloe Harrington."

"Hey, I'm Sadie Sink. I play Max."

"I'm Caleb Mclaughlin and I play Lucas Sinclair."

"We are the cast of Stranger Things." You all said together.

"And we're gonna play with some puppies." Caleb said.

"And answer fan questions." You added.

The door opened and all the puppies ran in.

"Come here." Sadie smiled as a crew member handed her a puppy.

"Puppy!" You exclaimed as you picked one up.

"y/n is never gonna leave." Caleb joked.

After almost six years, how does it feel having the series come to an end soon?

"It's so sad." Caleb said.

"It's bitter sweet." Sadie frowned.

"Yeah, its bitter sweet." Priah said.

"Right now I have puppies to play with so i'm okay." You said as you picked up a dog toy.

"That ones peeing in the corner." Sadie laughed as she pointed to a puppy.

"Uh oh." Caleb commented.

If you could play any other character on Stranger Things, who would it be?

"I'd say Robin." Sadie answered.

You picked up a puppy. "Nancy or Max. Because they are badasses."

"I love Hopper's character development. I just love David as an actor." Caleb answered.

"For me maybe Dustin. I like Dustin's character." Priah said.

What's a role people would be surprised to hear you auditioned for?

"I auditioned to be Matilda on broadway. Which was a bold move because I am not a dancer." Sadie quickly said.

"I tried to go out for Annie even though I can not sing." Priah sheepishly said.

"I auditioned for Tara in Scream 5. Im not that upset that I didn't get the role because I watched the movie and I think Jenna did a wonderful job. A better job then I could've done." You answered.

If you had to create and '80's mixtape, which songs would you add?

"Everybody wants to rule the world." You quickly answered.

"y/n, listens to that song in the shower." Sadie outed you.

You hit her knee. "Don't out me like that."

Sadie laughed before answering. "I would add Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush."

"Oh my god." You pointed at the door. "Theres the door, Sadie."

"No!" Sadie laughed.

You laughed as a puppy ran over to you.

"I feel like I could pick them up and throw them." You said as you picked up a puppy.