Color Wars | Z.B.

Ziggy g!p

It was the middle of the Camp Nightwing Color Wars game and you were out in the woods, wearing your red Sunnyvale T-shirt, looking for Shadysiders. Specifically Ziggy.

Ziggy was your secret girlfriend and you two made a challenge to see who could capture the other. The winner gets a reward.

As you walked around the woods, you looked through every bush and you looked behind every tree and you couldn't find Ziggy anywhere.

"Where are you, Ziggy Berman?" You asked yourself as shined your flashlight around.

You heard a noise from behind you causing you to gasp and turn around. You pointed your flashlight in front of you but nobody was there. You heard another noise from the other direction so you turned around once more but no one was there.

Your flashlight started to flicker before it turned off completely. "No. No, no, no." You hit your flashlight but it wouldn't turn on. "Fuck."

"Got you!" Someone shouted as they wrapped their arms around your waist from behind.

You screamed before you realized that you recognized that voice. It was Ziggy. Ziggy laughed as you took a deep breath and relaxed in her arms. Once you relaxed you turned around to face her. You could kind of see her face because of the moonlight.

"Ziggy..."

"Come on, prisoner." Ziggy smirked as she took your hand and started to pull you towards her cabin.

"Where are we going?" You asked once you realized that she wasn't taking you to the Shadysiders jail.

"I caught you so now it's time for my reward." Ziggy innocently said as she glanced back at you.

Once you arrived at Ziggys cabin, she let go of your hand and walked inside. You took a look around to make sure no one was looking before you followed her inside.

You shut the door and as soon as you turned around to face Ziggy, she captured your lips in a lustful kiss. You hummed into the kiss as you wrapped your arms around her neck.

Without breaking the kiss, you reached behind you and felt around for the door handle. When you finally found it, you locked it.

You put a hand on Ziggy's chest and started to push her towards her bed. You finally broke the kiss and pushed Ziggy to sit down.

"Are you ready for your reward?" You asked with a slight smirk.

Ziggy nodded before you got down on your knees and unbuttoned her shorts. You pulled down her shorts and boxers and her dick sprung up.

You pumped her dick up before you licked up her shaft, all the way to her tip.

"Shit." She moaned.

You put your mouth over her tip, sucking off her pre-cum. Ziggy grabbed the back of your head and pushed you down.

You gagged as you deep throated her huge cock. The sound of you gagging aroused her more and brought her closer to her climax.

You looked up at Ziggy, making eye contact as you continued to bob your head up and down.

Ziggy grunted as she lifted her hips, thrusting into your mouth.

"Look at you sucking my dick like a good girl." Ziggy softly said.

You moaned at her words. The vibrations from your moan were enough to send her over the edge. You felt Ziggy twitch in your mouth before she shot a huge load into your mouth.

"Fuck." She moaned as she threw her head back.

You lifted your head up from her cock, bringing a string of salvia with you. You looked her right in the eye as you swallowed her cum.

"Am I gonna get to cum?" You asked her.

In your previous relationship, your girlfriend never let you came.

"Of course. Pleasure should be given to both partners." Ziggy said causing you to smile. "How do you wanna do it? You want me to finger you or-"

"I wanna ride you..." you told her.

"That can be arranged." Ziggy smirked as she moved to lean against the headboard of her bed.

You got on the bed and removed your shorts and underwear.

"Lets get rid of this Sunnyvale shirt." Ziggy said.

You whimpered as she grabbed ahold of your shirt and tore it off your body.

You crawled on top of Ziggy and hovered over her already hard dick. You looked at her, waiting for her approval. When she nodded, you slowly sank down onto her.

"Mmm." You moaned.

You put your arms around her neck before you started to move your hips back and forth. Ziggy put her hands on your hips to guide your movements.

"Oh." You softly moaned.

You ran your fingers through your hair as you sped of your movements.

"Fuck, y/n/n." Ziggy breathed out.

Ziggy thrusted her hips upwards causing her dick to hit your g-spot.

"Ziggy!" You screamed out of pleasure.

"Im so close." Ziggy told you.

You sped up your movements again and Ziggys dick twitched before she came inside of you.

You didn't stop your movements as you still needed to cum. To help, Ziggy brought her hand down and started to rub slow circles on your clit.

"You're so tight." Ziggy said.

Ziggy felt your walls clench around her dick indicating that you were about to cum.

"Cum."

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you screamed her name while you came all over her dick.

"Fuck, Ziggy!"

Ziggy slowly stopped rubbing your clit and you slowed down your movements as you came down from your high.

You panted as Ziggy put a lock of hair behind your ear and smiled at you.

Ziggy leaned in and gave you a kiss. It wasn't a long kiss but it wasn't a short kiss.

You got off her and laid down beside her.

"Are you okay?" Ziggy asked.

You nodded as you cuddled up into her side. She pulled the covers over you both before wrapping her arms around you.

"Do you wanna go to sleep?" Ziggy asked.

"Yeah." You said before yawning.

"Okay." Ziggy kissed the top of your head. "Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you, too." You mumbled before you fell asleep.