The Kiss | S.S.

Takes place when filming season 3. You were casted in the show as Max's knew love interest when she breaks up with Lucas for the billionth time.
————

Normally you wouldn't be so nervous on set but today you were. You and Sadie had to film a kiss scene.

The reason why you're so nervous is because you and Sadie didn't really get off on the right foot. Ever since the two of you met, she's had a hatred towards you. You tried to be her friend and then eventually gave up and thats how the two of you became enemies.

You were sitting on the couch in your trailer, overthinking everything as one does when they have to kiss a pretty girl who is also their enemy, when Maya who plays your older sister walked in.

"Okay. Whats wrong? You've seemed off all day." Maya said as she sat down next to you. "Is it the kiss scene?"

You nodded.

"Why are you nervous? You've kissed people before for tv shows and movies." Maya furrowed her eyebrows.

"I know, but... come on. Its Sadie Sink." You said.

Maya sighed. "I know you two didn't exactly get off on the right foot but that shouldn't matter, right? It's just acting."

You paused. "Yeah."

"Why'd you pause?" Maya asked.

You paused again before slightly shaking your head. "I didn't pause."

"You just did it again!" Maya accused before gasping. "Did you think you didn't like Sadie but now that you have to kiss her you think you might actually like her?"

You paused again. "No...?"

"You paused again!" Maya exclaimed.

"It was a confusing question!" You shouted.

You stood up from the couch and walked out of your trailer to the starcourt mall parking lot where the kiss scene would take place. Sadie was already sitting on the stretcher, waiting for you.

"Bout time you showed up." Sadie rolled her eyes.

"Would you fuck off for once?" You asked and Sadie just smirked. "Can we get this over with already?"

"Alright. Action!" Ross called out.

"How are you holding up, Max?" You asked, in your character.

"I've been better." Sadie shrugged, in her character.

"If you ever need to talk to someone or just someone to cry to... I'm always here." You smiled.

"Thanks." Sadie smiled.

"Of course." You softly said as you laced your fingers with hers, just as it said in the script.

Sadie looked down at your hands before looking into your eyes. You also looked into her eyes and gave her a slight smile. Sadie followed the blocking and slowly leaned in.

Here goes nothing.

You also leaned in, closing the distance between you two. Sadie put her hand on the back of your neck and trailed it all the way down to your bicep.

You'd be lying if you said this wasn't one of the best kisses you've ever had. Little did you know, Sadie was feeling the same way.

You wrapped your arms around her waist, pulling her closer to you.

The both of you were two invested in the kiss that you didn't hear Ross call cut. It was as if everyone else in the world disappeared and it was just you two.

The entire camera crew looked at each other, not knowing was to do. As did Matt and Ross. Maya, who was watching from a distance had a big smirk on her face.

After a few more seconds, Sadie pulled away. She had a look of awe on her face as did you. You let out a breathy laugh before looking around and realizing where you were and what you had done. You widened your eyes and then ran off to your trailer.

You paced around your trailer for a few minutes thinking about the kiss you had with the girl that you're supposed to hate.

A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door followed by Maya walking into your trailer.

"You don't like her, huh?" Maya teased with a smirk.

"I shouldn't have done that." You continued to pace. "It was wrong. But why did it feel so right?"

Maya put her hands on your shoulders, stopping you from pacing. "y/n! Calm down. I'm sure-" Maya was cut off by another knock at the door and then Sadie walking in. "I'll leave you two alone."

Maya started to walk towards the trailer door as you shook your head, begging her not to go, but all she did was smirk at you as she closed the trailer door. You sighed and then sat down on the couch. Sadie stood in front of you with her arms crossed.

"Did it mean anything to you?" Sadie asked.

You didn't really know how to answer. On one hand, if you said yes she could make fun of you and you'd be heartbroken. On the other hand, if you said no but it meant something to her then she would be heartbroken.

"Yeah. It did." You slowly looked up at her.

Sadie slightly smiled before sitting down next to you. "Good. Because it meant something to me."

"Why do you hate me so much?" You asked.

She was taken aback by your question.

"Everytime something wrong happens you find a way to blame it on me. Or you're just bitchy to me for no reason." You continued.

"It's cause... I like you. I like you a lot." Sadie confessed. "I've never felt this way about anyone before and I didn't know what to do so I... pushed you away. Hoping that my feelings would go away to."

"Why didn't you just say something?" You asked.

"Huh?"

"Sadie, from the moment I laid eyes on you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life." You smiled.

"Really?" Sadie smiled.

"Mhm." You nodded.

"That makes me feel a lot better. And I'm sorry for being so rude to you all the time." Sadie apologized.

"It's okay." You said.

"And I'm sorry for-"

"Sadie, stop apologizing and kiss me."

With that you immediately placed your lips on hers. Sadie was shocked at first but eventually kissed you back. The two of you pulled away when you heard a cheer from outside your trailer. You rolled your eyes, realizing that Maya was eavesdropping. Sadie let out a little laugh.