Sneaking In | Z.B.

Characters 18+
————

You laid down in your bed with your hand down your pants. You rubbed on your clit in circles as you thought about all the unholy things that Ziggy would do to you if she were here.

"Oh, Ziggy..." you softly moaned.

You heard a knock on your window causing you to gasp and pull your hand out. You listened to the knock and realized that it was Ziggy's secret knock.

You smiled as you stood up from your bed and walked over to the window. You pulled up the shades and saw Ziggy's pretty face staring back at you. You opened up the window and she climbed in.

"Hi darling." Ziggy said.

"Hey baby." You smiled as you put your arms around her neck. "I was just thinking about you..."

She put her arms around your waist, pulling you closer. "I've been thinking about you all day."

You giggled before pulling her in for a kiss. You felt Ziggy smile into the kiss as the two of you started to make out. Ziggy tapped on your thighs, signaling for you to jump. You jumped and wrapped your legs around her waist as she rested her hands on your ass.

"Are your parents home?" Ziggy asked once she pulled away.

"Just my dad." You breathed out before kissing her again.

Ziggy walked over to your bed and dropped you on it. You bit your lip as you watched her pull off her shirt and throw it somewhere on the floor. She got back on top of you and gathered your lips in another lustful kiss. You put your hands on the back of her neck as she moved her hand up and down your thigh.

Ziggy licked across your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You parted your lips and her tongue slipped into your mouth, dancing with yours. Ziggy moved her kisses down to your neck. You ran your fingers through her hair as she started to suck and bite on your neck.

"Oh." You softly moaned as you tilted your head back to give her better access. "Ziggy, please."

She lifted her head up and looked at you. "What is it, princess?"

"I want you inside of me." You told her.

"Anything for you." She smiled.

You quickly pulled off your shirt and to Ziggy's surprise you weren't wearing a bra. You watched as her eyes trailed down your chest. She looked up at you and kissed your lips before she stuck her hands in the waistband of your sweatpants.

"Make sure you stay real quiet for me." She seductively whispered.

"I will." You promised.

And with that, she pulled your pants and underwear all the way down and put them somewhere on the bed. You opened your legs for her and she reached down to feel your pussy.

She ran her finger through your folds and smirked. "So wet for me already?"

"Mhm." You hummed.

Ziggy found your clit and starts to massage it.

"Oh, fuck." You whisper-moan, grabbing onto her shoulders. "Ziggy... fuck me."

Ziggy moved her fingers down to your hole, sticking in the tips of her fingers before pulling away.

"Please, Ziggy. Stop teasing." You whine.

Ziggy finally gave in, pushing two fingers inside of you causing you to moan a little to loudly.

She pulled her fingers back out. "What did I say about being quiet?"

"I'm sorry." You said.

She nodded and pushed her two fingers back inside of you. She let you adjust before she started thrusting in and out.

"Fuck..." You whisper.

She starts to speed up her pace causing you to gasp. You tilt your head back and bite your lip to try and stop your moans from escaping.

"Can you handle another finger?" Ziggy whispered.

You don't answer.

"Maybe I should stop." She teases as she slowly pulls her fingers out.

"No!" You said before grabbing her wrist and pushing her fingers all the way inside of you. "Oh, god. Please don't stop."

She smirks as you let go of her wrist and she starts to move on her own. You dig your nails into her skin as you whimper from the pleasure.

"Oh, fuck. Ziggy." You whine when she slips another finger into your tight pussy.

You start to move your hips back and forth, trying to get more pleasure, as you feel your climax coming closer.

"Easy baby." She seductively says.

"I'm close." You told her.

She sped up her paste, curling her fingers inside of you. Your legs begin to shake as you squeeze your eyes shut. Ziggy quickly puts her lips on yours as she knows your about to let out the loudest moans ever.

You moans come out muffled as you hit your climax. Ziggy feels your cum drip onto her fingers as she continues to pleasure you. She pulled away from the kiss, taking her fingers out of you.

"Open." She orders.

You open your mouth and she sticks her three fingers inside. You begin to suck on her fingers, cleaning up your own cum. She gets more turned on as she watches you suck on her fingers.

"y/n?" You hear your dads voice from the other side of your door followed by a knock.

You gasp and push Ziggy off of you. "That's my dad."

You quickly put your clothes back on as you grab Ziggy's wrist and pull her towards the closet.

Your dad tries to open the door but its lock. "y/n, can I come in?"

"Uh, one second!" You shout back. "Stay in here. My dad will kill you if he sees you here."

"But-"

Ziggy gets cut off by you throwing her shirt back at her and shutting the closet door. You fix your hair in the mirror before opening your bedroom door.

"Hi dad." You smile.

"Who's in here?" He asks.

You furrow your eyebrows. "No one."

"I heard talking." He says.

"I was just singing."

He skeptically looks at you before looking over your shoulder and taking a good look around your room. You nervously lean on the doorway. He looks at you before nodding and walking away. You sigh of relief as you close your door and walk back over to your closet and open it.

"Next time don't be so loud." Ziggy says as she puts her shirt back on and walks out of your closet.

"Next time don't be so good as sex." You retort.

"Touche."