Rehearsing | S.S.

You and Sadie were in a secret relationship for a few months now. You wanted to tell the public that you were dating but she insisted on keeping it private because she liked the adventure. The only people that knew were your family and hers.

You were in you and Sadies shared trailer. Sadie was on her way back from doing a scene and you were folding her clothes since she just threw them on the floor when she changed in her Max costume.

Sadie had walked into the trailer just as you finished folding her shirt.

"Hi, baby." You smiled at her. "How did your scene go."

"Good." Sadie said as she wrapped her arms around your waist. "Thanks for folding my clothes."

"Next time don't throw them on the floor." You booped her nose causing her to smile. "Oh, guess what."

"What?"

"I booked our trip to Hawaii." You told her as you fixed the collar on her jacket.

Sadie smiled. "I can't wait to go on vacation with you."

"Me too." You smiled as you rested your hands on her shoulders.

"It's gonna be just the two of us." Sadie pulled you closer to her. "Alone... we can do anything we want."

You blushed as you leaned in to kiss her. "Anything, huh?" You said against her lips.

"Mhm."

Sadie brought her hands down to your ass, slightly groping it, causing you to gasp and giving you a chance to stick her tongue in your mouth. You put your hand on the back of her neck as you tilted your head to deepen the kiss.

"Oh my god..."

You and Sadie quickly pulled away at the sound of Gatens voice. You looked at the trailer door to see him and Noah standing there with shocked looks on their faces.

"I knew you guys were dating!" Noah exclaimed.

"No, no!" Sadie denied. "We're not dating!"

"Yeah, we were just rehearsing our kissing scene!" You lied.

"Your kissing scene is in a week and a half." Gaten furrowed his eyebrows.

"Very early rehearsal." Sadie said.

"Sadie, you're a great actress but you're a terrible liar." Noah told her.

Sadie groaned. "Fine. We're dating. But you can't tell anyone!"

"Our lips are sealed." Gaten promised her.

"Good."

"Why are you here anyways?" You asked them.

"Oh, yeah. We wanted to know if you wanted to hang out in Finns trailer." Noah said.

"Yeah, let me just change first." Sadie said.

"Okay." Gaten said before leaving with Noah behind him.

"Oh my god." You pinched the bridge of your nose.

"What?" Sadie asked as she started to take off her costume.

"That was embarrassing." You said.

"No it wasn't." Sadie playfully rolled her eyes as she put her shirt on.

"We were making out when they walked in, Sadie."

"Yeah, so?"

"Your hand was on my ass." You reminded her.

"Oh, yeah." Sadie smirked.

You walked over to the counter and leaned on it. Sadie came up behind you and wrapped her arms around your waist.

"Do you think we have time for a round?" Sadie asked as she started kissing your neck.

You let out a sigh. "I don't think so."

"Come on..." Sadie pulled you closer to her so that her crotch was against your ass.

She reached her arms around your waist and unbuttoned your jean shorts.

"I'll be quick." Sadie whispered in your ear.

"Oh, god." You whispered as you got more turned on by her actions.

"Is that a yes?" Sadie smirked.

"Just fuck me."

"Yes, ma'am."

Sadie slips her hand into your shorts and underwear and she starts to toy with your already sensitive bud, massaging it just the way you like. Soft moans start to leave your mouth which encourages Sadie to speed up her movements. Sadie's finger leaves your clit and runs through your already wet folds.

"I haven't even done anything and you're already soaked." Sadie husked out.

You gasp and grip onto the counter as she sticks her middle and ring finger inside of you. Sadie leans closer to you and you could feel her hot breath on your neck.

"I wanna hear you scream my name." Sadie mumbled into your ear before she started to kiss your neck and vigorously thrust her fingers in and out of you.

A string of moans immediately leave your mouth as she thrusts harder inside of you and leaves hickeys all over your neck.

"Come on, scream it. Scream it like the good little slut you are." Sadie ordered as she curled her fingers deeper inside of you.

"Fuck, Sadie!" You yelled out as you threw your head back.

With a few more thrusts of her fingers, you were screaming her name and cumming all over her fingers.

"There you go." Sadie praised as she felt you cum on her fingers.

Your legs start to shake due to your intense orgasm. Eventually you couldn't hold yourself up anymore so Sadie tightened her arm around your waist to hold you up.

Once you finally came down from your orgasm, you got the strength to stand on your own. Sadie pulled her fingers out of you causing you to whine at the empty feeling. You panted as you slowly turned around to face her.

"Are you okay?" Sadie asked as she kept an arm around your waist.

You slightly smiled. "My legs are shaking, what do you think?"

"I think you're just fine." Sadie smirked before leaning in and kissing you.