My Boss | S.S.

You and Sadie have been dating for a couple years and she just so happened to be your boss at the company you worked at. That's actually how you guys met. Although at work you've kept your relationship on the downlow because dating your boss is a little unprofessional.

You were walking through the halls of the office building to get to Sadie's office because she said she needed to speak to you. That usually meant one of two things. You were in trouble or she wanted to fuck.

Once you entered her office, you saw her sitting at her desk in her normal work attire. (Picture at the top)

"You wanted to see me?" You said.

"Yeah. Have a seat, sweetheart." Sadie pointed to a chair.

You closed the office door and subtly locked it just in case. You walked over to the chair that was in front of her desk and you sat down.

"You know I love you." Sadie started. "But, you've been behind on your work. Like... really behind. And i've tried to let it go but its just getting harder."

"What are you saying?" You asked.

"I have to let you go." Sadie said.

You furrowed your eyebrows. "You serious? You're firing me. You're firing your own girlfriend."

"I'm firing you as your boss not as your girlfriend." Sadie told you.

"Can't you just give me another chance?" You asked, giving her your puppy eyes knowing that she can't resist them.

"Your puppy eyes aren't gonna do you any good." She said.

You sighed out of annoyance. You two just stared at each other for a few seconds before you got an idea. You stood up and walked over to her. You put your arms around Sadie's neck as you straddled her.

"Please don't fire me. I'll do anything you want." You begged.

"You're- you're not gonna succeed in trying to seduce me." Sadie assured you.

You maintained eye contact with her as you slid the suspenders off her shoulders. You then untucked her shirt. You bit your lip as you noticed that her white dress shirt was kinda see through and you could see her black laced bra.

You started to unbutton her shirt. Once her shirt was fully unbuttoned you put your hands on her toned abs, trailing them up her stomach and chest, and finally putting your arms back around her neck as you leaned in to kiss her.

The kiss began soft and gentle, both of your lips moving together in sync. You felt Sadie's tongue graze your bottom lip causing you to smirk into the kiss.

You had gotten her to break her tough boss act.

You parted your lips and her tongue slipped into your mouth. You leaned into her, pressing your body against hers as she wrapped her arms around your waist. Your kisses grew more passionate by the second.

As you both were getting breathless, you pulled away for air. Both of your chests were rising and falling in sync. You let out a final breath as you got off of her.

"I hope that changed your mind." You winked at her.

Sadie stood up from her chair and walked closer to you. You backed away from her until the back of your legs hit the edge of her desk. Sadie stopped walking towards you when your faces were inches apart.

"Not yet." She whispered and you could feel her hot breath on your lips.

Sadie put her hands on your hips and lifted you up, sitting you on her desk. She pressed a button on her desk and the shades behind her started to close. She put her hands back on your hips and trailed them up, bringing your shirt up with them.