Hate Comments | S.S.

Sadie was driving in her car, quickly making her way back home to you. You and Sadie had made your relationship public the other day and the comments on the post haven't been so nice.

People were saying things like "y/n isn't pretty enough for Sadie" and "Sadie would be better off without y/n".

Sadie was worried that you've been reading the comments so now she was on her way to comfort you. She knew that you were afraid people wouldn't support your relationship and she knew all the hurtful comments would destroy you mentally.

When Sadie got back home, she set down all her things, took off her shoes, and went into the bedroom. She saw you laying in bed, under the covers, and scrolling through all the hate comments.

Sadie let out a sigh as she sat down next to you on the bed. "You should stop reading those comments."

"I cant." You responded.

"Why?" Sadie asked.

"I... I dont know." You said.

Sadie took your phone out of your hand and set it down on her bedside table. You sat up and looked at her with a pout.

"Its not good for your mental health to be reading those." Sadie told you.

You groaned as you laid back down. Sadie also laid down on the bed.

"Are they right?" You asked her. "Am I not pretty or good enough for you?" You asked as you turned on your side and faced her.

"No. They're not right." Sadie told you. "You're perfect. You're perfect for me and you look perfect."

"Do you have to deal with hate like this all the time?" You asked her.

Unlike Sadie, you weren't a famous actress or anything like that so you're not used to comments like this. The only reason you're well known now is because you're dating Sadie.

Sadie nodded. "Sometimes."

"How do you deal with it and make it stop?" You asked.

"It's never gonna stop, y/n/n. There's always gonna be people who don't like you. You just have to focus on the good comments and the people who do like you." Sadie advised.

"Thats a lot easier said than done." You replied.

"I know, baby. It'll get easier sooner or later, I promise." Sadie said.

"What do I do in the mean time?" You asked.

Sadie sighed. "What you do is up to you. But what im gonna do is im gonna tell you that I love you every single day and im gonna shower you with hugs and kisses. Got it?"

You smiled as you blushed. "Got it."

"Good." Sadie nodded as she opened her arms. "Now come here."

You moved closer to her and laid your head on her chest. Sadie put one of her arms around her waist and the other arm behind her head. She put her hand up your shirt and rubbed your back.

"I love you, Sadie." You mumbled as the sound of her heartbeat started to put you to sleep.

Sadie slightly smiled. "I love you, too, y/n/n."

Sadie stared at the ceiling, thinking, as she continued to rub your back. After a few minutes she heard your faint snores. She looked at you and noticed you were asleep.

Sadie reached over to pick up her phone that was next to her on her bedside table. She picked it up and snapped a quick photo of you on her chest. She opened up Instagram to make a quick little post.

...

Liked by milliebobbybrown, finnwolfhardofficial, and 1,826,622 others

sadiesink_: as many of you all know, y/n and I have recently made our relationship public to the internet. You're allowed to have your own opinions about it but I ask you to keep your opinions to yourself and not attack my girlfriend. y/n is more than enough for me and I couldn't ask for a better partner. We've been through thick and thin together and nothing can change that. To any of my so called fans who have commented rude stuff about her are no longer considered fans of mine. If you truly were a fan, you would support us no matter what.

Comments have been turned off