Fake Life | S.S.

Inspired by Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez (kind of)

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️ no hate to Jenna Ortega

You were sitting on the couch in your living room, watching tv, when there was a knock on your front door. You stood up from your couch and went to open the door.

When you opened it, you saw Sadie standing in the doorway with a look of nervous and sadness.

"Hi, baby. Whats wrong?" You asked her.

"Um... can we talk?" Sadie asked.

That's never good.

"Uh, sure." You opened the door more and she walked in.

You shut the door and followed her into the living room. She sat down on the couch and you sat next to her.

"You're not here to break up with me, are you?" You jokingly asked until you saw the slight frown on her face. "You're here to break up with me?"

Sadie sighed. "I got the role in Odessa."

"Oh, honey, that's great." You smiled.

"But... it's filming in Croatia for a few months and I have to leave next week." Sadie told you.

"And you dont wanna long distance." You finished for her.

Sadie nodded. "I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, Sadie. I get it." You assured her.

"When we get back, we can pick up right where we left off, okay?" Sadie hopefully asked.

"Of course. I'll wait for you, Sadie. As long as it takes." You nodded with a slight smile.

"I love you..." Sadie said.

"I love you, too."

Sadie wrapped her arms around your waist and pulled you in for a hug. You wrapped your arms around her neck as you relaxed in her arms.

"You promise you'll wait for me?" Sadie softly ask.

"I promise."

A few months later...

Sade was sitting in her seat on the plane. She was very excited to see you when she got home. While she was away, all she thought about was you and picking things up where you both left off.

She thought that's what you were thinking about too. Until she opened up Twitter and saw this:

Jenna Ortega and y/n l/n reveal new relationship

Sadie went wide eyed when she saw this and her smile fell. She closed out twitter and went to text you but then the pilot made an announcement to shut off all devices.

Sadie sighed as she shut off her phone and put it in her backpack. She would just have to talk to you when she landed.

This was gonna be a long 13 hours.

...

The next day, you were in your kitchen with Jenna. She was washing the dishes while you were sitting at the table with a frown on your face.

"Jenna, I really don't wanna do this." You told her. "What am I gonna tell Sadie when she gets back?"

"It's for the movie, y/n." Jenna reminded you. "In a few months we can stage a break up."

You and Jenna were forced into a fake relationship to publicize your new movie. You two were casted as love interests in the movie and your managers thought that if you two were dating in real life then more people would watch the movie.