I Missed You | S.S.

Sadie has been gone, filming Stranger Things, for about 8 months. You missed her so much and some days you would spend all day in bed stalking her instagram, watching interviews she's in, or just watching Stranger Things. Today was one of those days.

You cuddled Sadies pillow as you wrapped yourself up in a blanket. You had season 3 of Stranger Things playing on the tv and everytime Sadie/Max would appear, you smiled. Which was quite often.

You always thought about how attractive it was when Sadies character got mad at Finn's character.

About 15 minutes into the 3rd episode of the season, you heard the front door of the apartment open. You sat up in your bed, alerted, as you weren't expecting anyone in your apartment.

You sat there staring at the bedroom door as you heard footsteps coming closer. The doorknob slowly turned and the door cracked open.

This is the day that I die, you thought.

The door opened fully and Sadie walked in with a smile.

"Sadie!" You gasped.

You stood up from the bed and ran over to her. You jumped into her arms, wrapping your legs around her waist and your arms around her neck.

"Hi, love." She smiled as she put her hands on your ass.

"I missed you!" You smiled as you pulled her in for a kiss and she giggled.

"I missed you, too." She said before kissing you again.

Sadie put you down and walked over to the bed. As soon as she sat down, you jumped on top of her and straddled her waist. You smiled as you wrapped your arms around her neck.

"It's been so quiet without you here." You said.

"In what way?" She smirked causing you to blush.

"I hate you." You said.

"You won't be saying that in a minute." She said before taking your shirt off and attacking your neck with her lips.

You ran your fingers through her hair and tilted your head to the side to give her better access.

"Let's lose this... shall we?" She slowly unclipped your bra and took it off.

You let out soft moans as you trailed your hand down her chest and started to unbutton her jeans. Sadie pulled away from your neck and moved your hands away. You looked at her in confusion.

"You're going on the bottom." She smirked as she flipped your positions.

She kissed you again as you took off your sweatpants and spread your legs for her. Her hand went down to your clit and you shuddered at her touch. It's been so long since the two of you had sex and you've gotten used to pleasuring yourself. She slips two fingers inside of you.

"Oh, Sadie." You softly moaned.

She smiled and kissed your lips. You sat there for a few seconds with her fingers still inside of you. You started to get impatient and move your hips back and forth, doing the work for her.

She put her hand on your hip, stopping you from moving. "Let me pleasure you, baby."

She started to thrust in and out of you, making you arch your back.

"Fuck." You moan.

She starts to speed up her movements. You put your hand up her shirt, clawing at her back from the pleasure.

"Uh! Fuck me..."

Sadie smiled and started to kiss your neck again. She lightly bit on your neck, giving you another hickey. You moan right in her ear which makes her even more turned on. She puts another finger in you causing you to let out a loud moan.

"Oh! Oh!" You squeeze your eyes shut as you feel your orgasm build in your stomach.

She curls her fingers inside of you, hitting your g-spot, and making you scream.

"Oh, Sadie! Right there! I'm so close."

"Cum for me." She pushed her fingers deeper inside of you as she started to rub your clit with her thumb.

You scratch her back as you release all over her fingers. You moan and she feels your walls clench around her fingers. You pant as she pulls her fingers out of you. You open your mouth for her, assuming that she was gonna make you suck, but instead she put them into her own mouth. You almost orgasmed again at the sight. You continued to pant as she laid down, laying her head in between your boobs.

"I missed that." You said as you played with her hair.

She planted a light kiss in between your boobs. "Me too."

You two sat in bed, cuddling, as Stranger Things continued to play on the tv. Sadie yawned as she turned her head to see the tv. You gave her a few head scratches as you guys watched tv.

A few minutes later your bedroom door burst open as Noah and Millie came in. Sadie quickly sat up and pulled the covers over you to cover your naked body.

"Did you guys already fuck? We haven't even been home for an hour." Noah asked.

Did I forget to mention that Noah and Millie were your roommates?

"I've been gone 8 months. Of course Im gonna fuck her as soon as I see her." Sadie said.

"Yeah, well... be quieter next time. I'm pretty sure Germany heard you moaning." Millie directed towards you.

"Not my fault that Sadie has the fingers of a god." You shrugged.

Sadie cockily smiled.

"Now get out." You ordered.

Millie rolled her eyes as she and Noah left the room. You sighed before standing up and locking your bedroom door.

"Round 2?" Sadie smirked.

"Yeah, but this time..." You put your hand on her chest and pushed her down as you crawled on top of her. "I'm pleasuring you."