Skipping | M.M.

Math class. Max's worst and least favorite subject. Max decided she didn't want to be there anymore so she came up with a plan. She'd ask to go to the bathroom and then just not return.

Max raised her hand. "Can I go to the bathroom."

"Sure." Her teacher said, not looking up from his papers.

Max put everything in her backpack and walked to the door.

"Hold up." Her teacher stopped her, noticing her backpack. "Why are you bringing your backpack."

"Uh... lady things..." Max replied before leaving.

Max made her way down the hallways. She stopped at your english class, seeing you sitting in the front row. She waved her arms trying to get your attention. You looked at her and furrowed your eyebrows before raising your hand and asking to use the bathroom. Your teacher nodded. You got up and left your english class only to find Max gone. Max hugged you from behind, making you jump a little. You turned around to face her, Max's arms still around your waist.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in math?" You sternly asked.

"I wanted to see my favorite person."

Max leaned in for a kiss but you pulled away.

"Are you skipping again?"

She hesitated before speaking. "No."

You sighed. "Max, we talked about this"

She pouted. "But math is just so boring."

"Max."

"Y/n/n."

"Im taking you back to math." You grabbed her hand and started pulling her down the hallway.

"You're so boring." She told you.

You turned to look at her with a scoff. "Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Fine. If you're not boring then come skip with me." She started pulling you to the bathroom.

"I don't think this is a good idea." You said.

"We'll be fine." She assured you as you both entered the bathroom.

The two of you entered the big stall and sat in silence for a couple minutes.

She sighed. "I'm bored."

You crossed your arms. "When are you not bored?"

"In bed." She answered.

"Did you seriously just make a dirty comment?" You asked.

"Mhm." She nodded.

"You're such a dork." You smiled.

Another 5 minutes went by.

"Are those new jeans?" Max asked you.

You looked down at your jeans. "Oh. Yeah. You like them?"

"Yeah." She pulled you closer to her by your belt loops. "But they'd look better on the floor."

"Max we're in school." You told her.

"So?" She smirked, playing with the hem of your jeans.

You sighed. "Fuck it."

You grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled her in for a kiss. She moved her hand down to your jeans and unbuttoned them. She pulled away from the kiss and slid her hand into your pants. She rubbed over your clothed clit causing you to gasp.

"Please... fuck me." You begged.

Max smirked as she pushed your underwear aside and stuck two fingers into your tight pussy.

"Oh..." You moaned.

"You're so wet." She seductively said as she started to slowly thrust in and out of you.

You moaned as she kissed your neck, leaving a few love bites.

"Faster please." You softly said.

She started to speed up as you put your arms around her shoulders. You moaned as you started to roll your hips.

"You like that, baby?" She asked as she pushed her fingers in deeper.

"Oh! God, yes." You moaned.

The bathroom door opened causing Max to cover your mouth. You looked at her with pleading eyes as she continued to finger you while someone walked into the stall next to the one you both were in.

She sped up her thrusts, going at an ungodly paste and hitting your g-spot everytime. Max watched as your eyes rolled to the back of your head and she felt you cum on her fingers, but she didn't stop thrusting.

The toilet flushed and a stall door opened. The person washed their hands before leaving you and Max alone in the bathroom.

Max uncovered your mouth as you hit your second orgasm. She gave you a slow and gentle kiss as she took her fingers out of you.

"Open." She ordered.

You looked at her as you opened your mouth. She stuck her two fingers inside and watched as you sucked your own juices off of her fingers.

"Good girl." She praised as she took her fingers out of your mouth.

You buttoned your jeans again before you both walked out of the bathroom, you with jittery legs from your two orgasms and Max with a smirk on her face.