Dreams Do Come True | S.S.

You were standing at your locker with one of your best friends, Jenna. The two of you were talking about your crush on Sadie and how it was progressively getting worse.

"So, you're dreaming about her now?" Jenna asked as she crossed her arms.

"Yes." You groaned.

"Whatever happened to 'love is fake and i'm never falling in love again'?" Jenna asked.

In the beginning of the school year was when you broke up with your girlfriend because she cheated on you. You vowed to never fall in love again because you didn't wanna deal with another heart break but now here you were falling in love with one of your best friends.

"That was before I realized my true feelings for Sadie." You said as you looked over at Sadie, who had just walked out of a classroom. "I mean, look at her."

Jenna rolled her eyes. "What was the dream about."

"She took me on a date and then we ended up kissing in the rain." You told her. "And it's just upsetting because I know she'll never ask me out because she doesn't feel the same way."

"You don't know that. And even if she didn't, it wouldn't be the end of the world." Jenna smiled.

"No, but it'll be the end of my happiness." You said.

"Oh my god, you're so down bad it's actually so funny." Jenna laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." You responded.

Jenna smirked as she glanced behind you. "Here comes your one true love."

"What?!" You exclaimed as you slammed your locker shut.

Jenna flinched at your sudden actions as she watched you quickly turn to face Sadie.

"Hey, y/n/n. Jenna." Sadie smiled as she walked up to you two.

"Hey." Jenna waved.

"Hi." You smiled.

"Um, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school." Sadie said.

"Sure. What time?" Jenna asked.

Sadie looked at Jenna. "Uh, I was actually hoping it could be just me and y/n. Sorry."

"Oh." Jenna said.

You just nodded your head slightly as you gazed into Sadie's eyes. Sadie looked back at you.

"You know, like a..." Sadie hesitated as she started to pick at her fingernails. "Like a date."

"Uh..." You said, getting so lost in Sadie's eyes that you weren't able to form words.

Sadies face fell as she took you not saying anything as a 'no'. Jenna noticed how quickly Sadie's demeanor changed so she elbowed you in the side.

"Ow!" You yelped. "Oh, yes! I would love to go on a date with you." You nervously laughed.

Sadies smile quickly reappeared on her face. "Great. How's 5:00 tonight?"

"5:00 is perfect." You smiled at her.

"Alright. I'll pick you up at 5." Sadie waved at you before walking away.

A small smile formed on your face as you watched her go. Once she was out of eyesight you sighed as you leaned your head back on the lockers. You glanced over at Jenna to see that she was trying not to smile.

"What just happened?" You asked her.

"Your crush asked you out on a date, that's what happened." Jenna smirked.