Cheater | S.S.

You quickly ran downstairs, all dressed up for your interview with Sadie, Caleb, and Priah. Your girlfriend was already downstairs in the kitchen making food for you both. As you walked past her, you picked up a banana.

"Oh, hey. I made lunch for us." Your girlfriend smiled as she showed you the sandwiches.

"Oh, I can't. I'm late for my interview." You told her.

"You didn't tell me you had an interview." She replied.

You shrugged. "It was last minute."

"Well, who is it with?" She asked as she folded her arms.

"Caleb, Priah, and Sadie." You said as you peeled a banana and threw out the peel.

"Sadie?" She repeated with a hint of jealousy evident in her voice.

You rolled your eyes. "Don't get so jealous. She's just my best friend."

"Okay..." She replied as she watched you head for the front door. "I love-"

You didn't even let her finish her sentence because you had shut the door.

Your girlfriend has always been jealous of how close you and Sadie are. That's one of the reasons why you lost feelings for her. Other reasons are because she's clingy and controlling.

...

Once you arrived at the studio where the interview was taking place, you immediately saw Sadie. Her face lit up when she saw you and you smiled as you walked over to her.

"Good morning, beautiful." You said before leaning down to kiss her.

You felt Sadie smile into the kiss before she pulled away. "Good morning. How's your day been?"

"It would be better if my girlfriend wasn't so jealous of you all the time." You rolled your eyes.

"I don't blame her." Sadie said causing you to raise an eyebrow. "Well, you are seeing me behind her back."

"You said you didn't care." You reminded her.

"I don't. I know you don't love her. I just think you should break up with her." Sadie advised.

"I will. I just need to find the right time." You said.

"I know. But can you find it quicker? I'm getting tired of keeping you a secret." Sadie slightly smiled.

You smiled before kissing her. "Come on. I bet the others are waiting for us."

You and Sadie walked into the studio where the others were. You greeted them before you and Sadie took your seats. You sat in the middle of Caleb and Sadie while Priah sat on the right of Caleb.

Once the camera got started you all did the intro. The video you were doing was where you were gonna react to the shows most iconic moments.

"Hi guys, we are the cast of Stranger Things and we are going to be reacting to the shows most iconic moments." Priah introduced.

The first scene you guys watched was the scene in the first episode of season one where y/c/n, Lucas, Dustin, Mike, and Will were playing D&D in Mike's basement.

Once the scene was over you looked at Caleb with a disgusted look. He just laughed at your facial expression.

"Your voice was so high." Sadie teased.

"Shut up." You said as your face turned red from embarrassment.

"That brings back so many memories." Caleb smiled.