Jimmy Fallon | S.S.

Today you and the rest of the Stranger Things cast were going on Jimmy Fallon to promote season 3. When you all got there you sat on the couch in between Caleb and Sadie.

"They love you. We love you. Welcome back." Jimmy said after he introduced all of you. "Congrats. July 4th. I'm excited about the premiere."

"Yeah." Millie nodded.

"It's good to hang with you guys." Jimmy said.

"Good to be back." Gaten told him.

"I'm happy you are back. And Sadie, I've never met you." Jimmy pointed out.

"Yeah, it's my first time here." Sadie smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Jimmy said.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." Sadie said back.

The crowd cheered and clapped for Sadie. Sadie looked at you and you smiled at her. She smiled at you as she laced her fingers with yours.

"Let's talk about the new season, and things that we can tell people that isn't spoiling anything." Jimmy started. "I know a lot of it was shot in a mall."

"Yeah." Gaten said.

"Was it a real mall?" Jimmy asked.

"It was a real mall, actually." Gaten nodded.

"It was?"

"It was, yeah."

Sadie looked at you again before her eyes trailed up and down your body. You playfully furrowed your eyebrows at her causing her to blush and look away.

"It was, like, this mall in a parking lot." Gaten told him.

"A working mall?" Jimmy asked again.

"It was, actually." Gaten said.

"Technically." Finn added.

"It is, still, actually." Gaten added.

"Technically." Jimmy laughed.

"It was a little haunted." Finn said.

"A little bit." You agreed with a slight nod.

"Every time we'd be be in there, it'd be fun and then, we'd all just kind of look at each other, and be like, 'something wrong with this mall'." Finn said causing the crowd to laugh.

"And it kind of helped." You said with a smile.

"The thing is, it's still operational. Even though they, like, bought a piece of the mall, they redid it totally to look like an 80s mall." Gaten started.

"It's incredible." Finn said.

"It looks gorgeous. It's amazing. I think people still go there now. And just, like, look around." Gaten added.

"Well, how much fun is that, to be in an empty mall?" Jimmy asked.

"It's so cool. But it's not even empty. Like, a bunch of people are shopping as we're filming." Gaten said as the crowd laughed. "They got like this thing to block off the set and, like, I see people just like..." Gaten pretended to pull back a wall and look through it. "Just looking in. Like... serous, like, spoilers happening. Like, major plot points."

"Yeah, like when me and Sadie's character were fighting the-"

Sadie widened her eyes and covered your mouth with her hand causing everyone to laugh. Sadie looked at you and smiled before looking at everyone else.

"Sorry." Sadie laughed. "I'm just here to make sure this one doesn't spoil anything. Carry on with your conversation." Sadie said and everyone laughed again.