Halloween Party | S.S.

Sadie g!p

Tonight was Halloween and you were on your way to a Halloween party. Your best friend, Olivia, was throwing it and there would be a bunch of other famous actors and singers there.

There was only one person you were hoping you didn't run into and that was your ex girlfriend, Sadie Sink. You broke up a few months ago because you got into a big fight. You haven't seen each other since then and you were hoping you wouldn't have to tonight.

You decided to go as a NASCAR driver for Halloween. You were wearing a white tube top with a Wonder Bread jacket and red leather jeans.

Olivia's house was full of people wearing costumes and dancing to loud music. You quickly spotted the drinks table and walked over there. You poured yourself a drink and then looked around for Olivia.

Your eyes landed on somebody else wearing a Wonder Bread jacket, pants, and hat. You were trying to figure out who it was until they turned around and you saw it was Sadie.

You widen your eyes and your cup almost slipped out of your hand. What are the chances that you and her wore similar costumes? Apparently 100%.

Sadie saw you and you both made eye contact with each other. You looked away from her and then walked away to find Olivia.

"Hey." Olivia smiled as she saw you walking over to her. "Cool costume. Did you and Sadie finally make up?"

You furrowed your eyebrows. "No."

"Oh. I just thought you did because you're wearing-"

"Similar costumes? Yes, I know." You finished.

"Actually I was gonna say you're wearing a couples costume." Olivia corrected.

You ignored her and downed the rest of your drink as you walked away.

...

A few drinks later and you were drunk. You were at the drink table pouring yourself your eighth cup of beer when someone walked over to you.

"Hey, pretty girl."

You turned around to see a drunk Sadie standing next to you with a full cup of beer in her hand. You didn't want to talk to her but you were too drunk to fully understand what you were doing.

"Hi." You said.

"Cute costume." Sadie softly said as she stepped closer to you. "You look very hot."

You put your hand on her chest and pushed her away slightly as you slowly realized what she was trying to do. "Go away, Sadie."

"Do you wanna dance?" Sadie asked.

You shook your head 'no'.

Sadie took your hand. "Come on, it'll be just like old times."

You looked into those pretty blue eyes of hers that could make anyone melt. You sighed and then set down your drink. "Fine."

Sadie set down her drink and lead you into the living room where everyone was dancing to Super Freaky Girl by Nicki Minaj.

You pressed your back against Sadie's front and moved your hips to the music. Sadie placed her hand on your hip and pulled you closer to her.

"I've missed you, y/n/n." Sadie rasped out in your ear.

You felt a shiver go up your spine. You felt her erection form in her pants as you pressed your ass against her crotch.

"I..." You paused. "I've missed you, too."

You turned around to face her, wrapping your arms around her neck. Sadie placed her hands on your hips and looked into your eyes. You licked your lips before quickly leaning in and placing your lips on hers.