Distraction | S.S. (Part 2)

After Sadie did that distraction prank on you, you decided to get her back. You went out to the store and bought a push up bra that you were gonna wear and you were gonna see how many times Sadie checks you out.

You placed down the camera on the kitchen table as you pressed record.

"Hi, guys! So, a couple days ago Sadie did this prank on me where she tried to distract me. She did record it but I didn't post it for... reasons. But, today I finally decided to get her back. As you can tell by the title i'm gonna be wearing a push-up bra around my girlfriend to see how she reacts. So, I'm gonna go get changed and then I'll be back in a second."

After you went upstairs and put on the push-up bra and outfit you started the camera again so that you could show off the outfit.

"Okay, so I put on the bra and not gonna lie... I kinda look good." You laughed as you set down the camera. "So here's the fit. I have this black button up crop-top and jeans. I left the top button undone just to mess with her a little more. And to top it all off..." You turned around to show the camera the big rip in the jeans just below your ass. "Just to mess with her more. So I'm gonna put on this hoodie and wait for her to come home."

You turned off the camera and put on Sadie's sweatshirt. Once Sadie came home you ran up to her and hugged her.

"Hi, baby!" You beamed as you kissed her. "Wanna be in my vlog?"

"Sure." She smiled as you took her hand and pulled her into the kitchen.

You turned on the camera and pulled Sadie in frame. "Sadie's here!"

You lifted up your arm, accidentally hitting her in the face, causing you to laugh.

"Ow. You just hit me in the eye." She laughed before she looked at the camera. "Im here."

"Yay." You smiled before you took off her sweatshirt that you were wearing. "I'm gonna take this sweatshirt off because it's warm."

She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at your boobs in the bra. You looked at her and she quickly looked away from you.

"Are you warm? Do you wanna take your jacket off?" You asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm warm." She laughed . "I'm super warm now."

"You like my outfit?" You asked her with a smile.

"Yeah. You look good." She smiled as she glanced down at your boobs. "Do you like my outfit?"

"Mhm." You said

"You bought me the shoes and jacket." She stepped closer to you and, without trying to hide it, looked at your boobs.

You laughed as you put your hand on her chest and lightly pushed her back.

"I bought this shirt for $15 and I bought these pants for... I don't remember." She laughed before glancing down at your boobs once again.

"What?" You asked with a smile as you turned off the camera.

"Nothing." She smiled as she shook her head and wrapped her arms around your waist. "Millie is throwing a party at her house tonight. You wanna go?"

"Who's going?" You wondered.

"Just the cast." Sadie shrugged.

"But I'm not cast." You said.

"Yeah, but you're still friends with them so they want you to come." She responded.

"Alright. What time?" You asked.

"Its starts in two hours so we should go get ready right now." She said.

"Okay. I'm gonna vlog." You picked up your camera and went upstairs into the bathroom.