Louder | Z.B.

You were sitting in the mess hall during dinner, resting your head in your hand and poking your jello with your spoon while you waited for Ziggy and Cindy. Ziggy was your girlfriend of 11 months and you couldn't be happier. You were convinced that she was the one.

Ever since you started dating Ziggy, you've gotten really close with Cindy. Cindy was the first to know about you and Ziggy's relationship and she was beyond ecstatic when you guys told her about it.

Even though you and Ziggy were in a healthy and happy relationship, you still had your fights. Like when your ex girlfriend, Sheila, tries to win your heart back Ziggy will lose her shit and blow up on not only Sheila but also on you. Sometimes it will lead to angry sex and Ziggy shows no mercy during angry sex.

"Hey there, gorgeous."

You looked up from your jello to see none other than Sheila sitting in front of you. Usually she had Annie and Becky by her side but right now she was all alone which meant this was one of her elaborate attempts at trying to get you back.

"Hi." You said back, but it came out as more of a question.

"So, I've been thinking about our break up and-"

"Let me stop you right there." You cut her off. "You and me are never gonna happen again, okay? You broke up with me, remember?"

"Well, yeah, of course I remember and I've regretted it ever since." Sheila slightly smiled.

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Do I also have to remind you that I'm already in a happy relationship with Ziggy?"

Just as you and Sheila were talking, Ziggy and Cindy walked into the mess hall. As soon as Cindy saw you and Sheila talking, she put her arm out to stop Ziggy from walking.

"Okay, don't get all jealous..." Cindy started. "But, Sheila is over there talking to y/n."

"What?" Ziggy exclaimed as she quickly looked over at the table you guys normally sit at to see you and Sheila talking. "That bitch."

"Ziggy, I said don't..." Cindy trailed off as Ziggy crossed her arms and walked over to your table.

"So, I think you should go before-" You were cut off as Ziggy spoke from behind you.

"What the hell is going on here?" Ziggy asked as she grabbed your arm and pulled you up from the table.

"Nothing." Sheila said as she stood up from the table.

"Oh, yeah? Cause it looked like you were flirting with my girlfriend." Ziggy told her. "Again!" 

"Ziggs." You softly said, putting a hand on her bicep hoping that it would calm her down.

"I was." Sheila smirked. "And what are you gonna do about it?"

Ziggy clenched her fists as she glared at Sheila. "Stay away from her. Stay away from her cabin, from wherever the fuck she might be. If you even look at her... I'll know." Ziggy threatened before she grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the mess hall.

"Ziggy." You said as she pulled you to your cabin.

"If she can't see that you're mine then she'll sure as hell hear it." Ziggy mumbled as she opened your cabin door and pushed you inside.

Ziggy stepped inside your cabin and shut the door, locking it. You stood in the middle of the cabin, watching as Ziggy slowly turned to face you. Usually people would get scared when they see her like this but for you it just turned you on.

"Clothes off." Ziggy ordered.

You stared at her for a few seconds before you started to take off all your clothes. You went over to the bed and sat down, assuming that thats where she would want you. Ziggy got on the bed and crawled on top of you before she pulled the blanket over you both.

Ziggy slightly smirked before she leaned in and placed her lips on yours. You slightly moan into the kiss as you place your hand on her jaw. As your makeout got heavier and more lustful, Ziggy slipped her tongue in your mouth.

She ran two of her fingers through your folds, collecting all of your wetness. You let out a little whimper as she pulled away from the kiss.

"You're so wet." She commented as she slid two of her fingers inside of you.

"Mmm." You moan as she starts to slowly pump her fingers in and out of you.

After a few seconds, she started to speed up her paste as she thrusted her fingers deeper inside you. "You like that, huh?"

"Mhm." You nodded while moaning.

"Next time Sheila talks to you, you let her know how good I make you feel. Got it?" Ziggy growled.

"Yes." You nod as you look into her eyes.

You were trying to suppress your moans because you didn't want the whole camp to hear you and Ziggy knew that, however, she wanted people to hear you. She wanted people to know that she was fucking you in your cabin. She wanted Sheila to know.

"Your walls feel so good around my fingers." Ziggy seductively said to you. "You look so hot while being fingered."

Your let out more moans at her words and at the intense eye contact you both were having. Ziggy knew you were getting close but she was determined to make you scream and she knew that eye contact was the best way to do it.

"Oh, shit! Ziggy!" you moaned loudly as she pushed her fingers all the way inside of you.

"Louder." Ziggy gritted through her teeth as she curled her fingers into a 'come here' motion, hitting your g-spot.

"Fuck, Ziggy! Right there! Don't stop!" You moaned louder.

As you and Ziggy were going at it, Sheila walks up to your cabin door with another attempt to win your heart. When she got up to the door she heard your loud moans. She furrowed her eyebrows in disgust before running away.

Ziggy continued to quickly pump her fingers in and out of you, hitting your g-spot everytime. You squeezed your eyes shut as you felt your orgasm approaching. Ziggy knew you were close by the look on your face.

"You wanna cum, don't ya?" Ziggy asked.

"Ye-yes." You practically moaned out.

"Alright, go ahead." Ziggy smirked.

You quickly become a moaning mess as a wave of pleasure washes over you. Ziggy watches your facial expression as she feels your juices pour out onto her fingers and she continues to finger you throughout your orgasm.

"Oh, yeah... That's my good girl." Ziggy softly said as she slowed down her thrusts.

When you eventually calmed down from your orgasm, Ziggy pulled her fingers out of you. She cupped your chin, pulling your jaw down so that your mouth was open. She put her two fingers in your mouth and you close your mouth so that you were sucking on them. Once she knew they were clean she took them out.

Ziggy sat down next to you as she looked over at you. She smirked once she saw your disheveled state and that you were panting.

"Come here." Ziggy said.

You looked over at her to see her with her arms open. You got on top of her, resting your head on her chest as she wrapped her arms around you.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."