Period | S.S.

It was 5 o'clock in the morning when you moved closer to Sadie and felt a sticky wet feeling in between your legs. You slowly sat up in bed and looked under the blankets.

Sadie's sheets were covered in blood. You looked over at Sadie and she was still sleeping peacefully.

You started to internally freak out because you and Sadie have only been dating for almost seven months and this was the first time you were sleeping at her house.

"Y/n?" Sadie mumbled as she woke up from the sound of your light sobs. "Are you okay."

You nodded at her. "I'm okay. Go back to sleep, baby."

Sadie sat up, flicked on the light, and rubbed your back. "What's wrong, sweetheart? Please tell me."

You put your head in your hands and shook your head 'no'. "You're gonna be so mad at me and think i'm disgusting."

"No, I won't. I promise." Sadie assured you.

"I-" You hesitated. "I got my period... I bled all over your sheets. I'm sorry."

Sadie lifted up the blankets and looked at the blood stain, it was barely the size of her hand. "Okay." Sadie whispered as she put the blanket down.

"You're disgusted with me." You said as a tear fell down your cheek.

"No, no, baby. I'm not." Sadie assured you as she got out bed and walked over to you. "I get periods, too. Why would I be disgusted? Come on, I'll run you a bath."

Sadie held out her hand for you to take. You laced your fingers with hers and she lead you into the bathroom. Sadie let go of your hand and you leaned on the sink.

Sadie bent down and turned on the water. She left her hand under the water until it was at a good temperature for you. She stood back up, giving you a reassuring smile, as she took out a basket with bath bombs and everything.

"You want a bubble bath?" Sadie asked you.

"Yes, please." You nodded.

Sadie picked up the soap and put it in the tub. When it was filled she turned off the water and put the soap away. She turned back to look at you who was looking at the ground with a sad and embarrassed look.

Sadie walked over to you, placing her finger under your chin and lifting your head up. You looked at her left eye, right eye, and then at her lips. Sadie leaned in and gave you a slow, loving kiss on the lips.

"Please don't be embarrassed, my love." Sadie whispered. "I'm not mad or disgusted with you, okay?"

You nodded. "Okay."

"I love you." Sadie said.

"I love you, too." You replied.

"I'm gonna go put the sheets and your clothes in the washer and you can get in the bath, alright?" Sadie told you.

You nodded at her and took off all your clothes, handing them to Sadie. Sadie took your clothes and went back into the bedroom.

Sadie stripped the bed and went over to the washer, putting everything in. She put in the detergent before pressing the power and start button.

Sadie went back into the bathroom and saw you sitting in the tub. Your back was resting against the ledge and your eyes were closed but you still looked uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" Sadie asked as she bent down and put her hand on your shoulder.

You opened your eyes and turned your head to look at her. "Can you get in with me?"

"Of course, baby." Sadie smiled reassuringly at you.

Sadie took off her clothes, putting them in a pile on the floor. You leaned forward a little and Sadie sat down behind you. You sat in between her legs and rested your back against her front.

Sadie wrapped her arms around your waist and kissed your neck. You leaned your head back on her shoulder and looked up at her. Sadie looked into your eyes and smiled when you slowly closed them.

"I didn't get pregnant and now my body is punishing me." You said to her.

Sadie chuckled and pulled you a little closer to her. "You'll be just fine, love. I'll take care of you and get you anything you need."

"Thank you, Sades. For everything." You opened your eyes and looked into hers. "I don't know what i'd do without you."

Sadie smiled. "You're welcome. Let me clean you up, darling."

Sadie reached over for the loofah and put some soap on it. She carefully washed your whole body and rinsed you off.

A few minutes later you both got out of the bath and Sadie picked up two towels from off the sink. She wrapped you up in a towel and you dried off as she dried herself off.

You both left the bathroom and went into the bedroom. You dropped your towel as Sadie got you shorts, underwear, and one of her sweatshirts. You took them from her and went in the bathroom.

Sadie got dressed in her own clothes and fixed the bed just as you came out of the bathroom. You crawled into bed next to her and Sadie wrapped her arms around you, pulling you closer.

You looked into her eyes and she looked into yours. "You're seriously the best girlfriend ever. How did I get so lucky?"

Sadie pecked you on the lips. "I think I'm the lucky one."

You smiled at her and then buried your face in her chest. Sadie kissed the top of your head while she rubbed your back as you slowly fell asleep.