Secret Admirer | M.M. (Part 1)

You walked down the hallway and saw Max standing at your locker. She waited every morning at your locker because the two of you had first period together.

"Hi, Max." You smiled at her.

"Hey." Max replied.

You've always had a crush on Max. Ever since you met her you've been drawn to her bright blue eyes, her perfect smile, and her amazing personality. The two of you spent almost every day together. You were inseparable.

"So in science we're gonna start our project. Do you want to be partners for it?" Max asked as she watched you put in your locker combination.

"Of course. Who else would I be partners with?" You chuckled.

Max smiled. You finally got your lock undone and once you opened your locker a folded up piece of paper fell out and landed next to your foot.

"What's this?" You asked as you moved your foot and bent down to pick up the paper.

"I don't know." Max said.

You unfolded the paper to see that it was a note that somebody had slipped into your locker. Max read the note from over your shoulder and she stepped closer to you, seeming more intrigued.

"Your laughter is like a melody that brightens my day. From your secret admirer." You read.

"Secret admirer? Seems like someone has a little crush on you." Max chuckled.

You looked around to see if you could spot the person who left you the note. "Did you see who left it?"

Max shook her head. "No. Someone probably put it in right before I got here."

"Huh." You put the note in your back pocket before grabbing your morning books and shutting your locker. "Let's go."

"So what are you gonna do for valentines day?" Max asked as you both walked to science.

"I don't know. No one's asked me out or anything." You replied.

"It's only the first of the month. I'm sure someone will ask you out." Max assured you. "Maybe your secret admirer will."

"Maybe."

...

"Hey guys. What's new?" Will asked as he watched you and Max sit down at your lunch table.

"y/n has a secret admirer." Max told everyone causing you to smile and playfully roll your eyes.

"That sounds fun." Lucas smiled. "What did the note say?"

You reached into your back pocket and took out the note, placing it on the table for everyone to see.

"Your laughter is like a melody that brightens my day." Mike scoffed. "That's so cheesy."

"I think its cute." You smiled as you stared at the note. "It's nice to know that somebody in this school thinks i'm pretty."

"Who do you think it's from?" El asked.

You shrugged. "I'm not sure."

"I bet it was Troy. I saw him staring at you in History." Dustin told you.

You shook your head as you cringed. "God, I hope it's not Troy."

"Why?" Max asked.

"Cause he used to be an asshole to us."You told her.

"Do you want me to beat him up?" Max joked with a smile.

You laughed. "I'd pay a million dollars to see that."