Moving Day | M.M.

For those of you who read Electricity, this is the continuation of Moving Day but with smut

After Liv and Max had helped the Byers' pack up and leave, the two girls went back to Liv's house to watch a movie.

A few minutes into the movie, Max heard Liv's stomach grumble. Max lifted her head up from Livs chest and looked at Liv while putting one hand on her stomach.

"You hungry?" Max smiled.

Liv shrugged. "A little."

"I know something you could eat." Max smirked before taking off her shirt.

"Have mercy." Liv breathed out as she stared at Max's breasts.

"Don't be a dork, Livie." Max playfully hit Liv's shoulder.

Liv pushed Max down on the bed and straddled her waist. "You're lucky we're home alone."

"Oh yeah?" Max smirked.

"Oh yeah." Liv nodded before she leaned down, kissing Max passionately.

Max hummed into the kiss before she put her hands on Liv's waist and moved them up, bringing Liv's shirt with them. Liv pulled away from the kiss and Max took Liv's shirt all the way off.

"God, you're so sexy." Max told her before kissing her.

Liv smiled into the kiss as she brought her hands down to Max's waist and started to unbutton her jeans. Liv got off of Max so that she could take Max's jeans off. Max lifted up her hips to help her. Liv put her fingers in the hem of Max's underwear before she looked at Max.

"Are you sure you want this?" Liv asked.

Max nodded. "I've never been so sure about anything in my life."

"I've never done anything like this before." Liv told her.

"Neither have I. Now stop worrying and enjoy having sex with me." Max said.

Liv slightly laughed before she pulled down Max's underwear and threw them on the floor. Max bent her knees and spread her legs.

Liv slightly smirked as she positioned herself in between Max's legs. Max bit her lip as she watched her girlfriend move closer and closer to her pussy.

Liv licked up Max's folds causing Max to slightly gasp and tangle her fingers in Liv's hair.

"God, Liv..." Max moaned.

Liv smirked. That was definitely her new favorite sound.

She flicked Max's clit with her tongue making Max slightly pull on her hair. Liv looked at Max to see that her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back. Liv started to suck on Max's clit causing her eyes to quickly open.

"Oh! Shit!" Max moaned. "God, this feels so good."

Liv smirked before she stuck her tongue in Max's hole and started to thrust in and out. Max let out a loud moan as she arched her back. 

Max looked at Liv, not expecting her to be looking back. When she made eye contact with Liv she moaned. She thought that Liv looked extremely hot when eating her out.

Liv stuck her tongue deeper into Max, hitting her g-spot. Everytime Liv thrusted into Max, her nose would rub her clit.

"Fuck! Right there, Liv!" Max moaned. Pretty soon Max felt a knot form in her stomach. "I think I'm gonna cum."

Liv put her hand on Max's stomach and started to massage her clit. This sent Max over the edge. Max arched her back and her eyes rolled to back of her head as she let out a string of moans.