Birthday | S.S.

I wrote this in honor of my wifeys birthday :)

—————

Today is Sadie's 21st birthday and you wanted it to be really special. 21st birthdays are a big deal after all.

Later into the night you were gonna take Sadie out to dinner, to a bar of course, with the rest of the Stranger Things cast and then you were gonna give her a special birthday gift once you arrived back home, but for now you just had to wait for Sadie to wake up since she was still asleep.

You decided that you were gonna give her breakfast in bed so you went downstairs and got out the stuff to make waffles. You got all the ingredients and mixed them all together before putting the batter in the waffle maker.

While waiting for the waffles to be done you decided to post a birthday picture for Sadie on your Instagram.

Liked by milliebobbybrown, noahschnapp, and 1,563,067 othersY/n_l/n: Happy birthday to the most gorgeous girl I know!! I literally love you so much 💕💕

Y/n_l/n: Happy birthday to the most gorgeous girl I know!! I literally love you so much 💕💕

Once the waffles were done, you put them on a plate along with some cut up fruit. You filled a glass up with orange juice and then you brought both things upstairs. You quietly pushed open your bedroom door with your foot, expecting Sadie to be asleep but to your surprise she was awake and on her phone.

"Good morning, beautiful." You greeted as you walked over to her.

"What's this?" She smiled as you handed her the plate and orange juice.

"Birthday breakfast in bed." You said.

"Aww, y/n/n." She took the plate and juice from you and then you sat next to her on the bed. "You didn't have to do this for me."

"I wanted to."

"I love you." She smiled before leaning up and giving you a kiss.

"So tonight I thought I'd take you out to dinner and invite some of the cast." You told her as you put your hand on her thigh.

"Okay." She said as she took a bite of her waffle. "Where are we going?"

"Well since its your 21st birthday, I figured we'd go to a bar." You said.

"Sounds great."

"Now you eat your breakfast while I go clean up the mess I made downstairs." You gave her a kiss on the cheek before getting up.

She smiled as she watched you leave the room.

...

Later that night it was almost time to leave for Sadies birthday dinner. After you were done getting ready in the bathroom you walked into your bedroom to see Sadie. You whistled as you trailed your eyes up and down her body.

She looked at you. "How do I look?"

"Fucking breathtaking." You told her. "You ready to go?" You asked once you were done staring.