Proposal | S.S.

Today you were taking Sadie on a date to Taylor Swift's concert. You also planned to propose to her during Love Story. You and Sadie have been dating for five years and you finally decided to put a ring on her finger. She's also been hinting at you that she wanted you to pop the question so tonight you were gonna fulfill her wish.

"Sadie, are you ready?" You asked as you walked into the bedroom.

"Yeah." She said as she walked over to you.

"Are you excited?" You asked as you put your arms around her waist.

"I'm very excited." She smiled as she put her hands on your shoulders and kissed you.

"Good." You smiled. "Can you wait for me downstairs? I just have one more thing I have to get and then we can go."

"Okay." Sadie gave you another kiss on the lips before leaving the bedroom to go downstairs.

Once she was far enough away, you went into the closet. You went into your secret hiding spot and took out the ring box. You opened it to make sure the ring was still inside before you put it in your back pocket.

You went back downstairs and saw Sadie waiting by the door for you. "Okay, let's go."

...

The car ride to the concert contained of you and Sadie singing along to Taylor Swift songs and her occasionally commented on how nervous you looked.

You knew Sadie was gonna say yes when you asked her to marry you yet you were still very very nervous.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sadie asked again for like the fifteenth time.

"Yes, love. I'm fine. I promise." You reassured her.

"Okay. If you say so." Sadie said.

"What song are you most looking forward to hearing?" You changed the topic.

"I'm hoping she sings August." Sadie told you.

"Oh, yeah. That's a good one." You nodded.

"What about you?" Sadie asked.

"Enchanted." You answered.

"That's a good one too. Do you think she'll sing All Too Well?" Sadie asked you.

You looked at Sadie with a slight smile. "Maybe."

...

Once you guys arrived at the concert, you went through security and headed to your seats. You guys were on the bottom floor near the stage. You wanted good seats for tonight.

"Honey, how did you get these seats? They look expensive." Sadie said.

"I made a deal with Taylor." You shrugged before widening your eyes. "Do you not like them?"

Sadie smiled at you and kissed you. "They're perfect. Thank you."

"Anything for my girlfriend." You smiled at her.

When Taylor's concert started, Taylor came onto the stage and Sadie screamed. You furrowed your eyebrows as you looked at her.

"Why are you fangirling as if you aren't friends with her?" You jokingly asked.

"You're the one who screamed when Taylor announced when she was releasing Speak Now, so I don't wanna hear it." Sadie replied.

You slightly laughed as Sadie turned back to the stage.

About an hour and a half into the concert, you heard the intro to Love Story play. You widen your eyes as you started to get nervous again. You reached into your back pocket and took out the ring box.

"I love this song." Sadie turned to you with a smile.

You nodded. "Me too."

Sadie turned back to the stage and started singing along. You stood there with your hand behind your back, patiently waiting for the right time.

"Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think"

You turned to Sadie and you put a hand on her arm. She looked at you in confusion.

"He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said"

You got down on one knee and opened the ring box. Sadie covered her mouth with her hands as she started to tear up.

"Sadie, from the moment I met you, my life has been filled with love, joy, and happiness. You are not only my girlfriend, but my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I can't imagine my life without you by my side. You have brought light into my darkest days, and your unwavering support and belief in me have pushed me to become a better person. Our journey together has been filled with beautiful moments, laughter, and shared dreams. You have shown me the true meaning of love, and I am grateful for every second we have spent together. Will you make me the happiest girl in the world and marry me?"

Even though the music was playing over you and other fans were screaming, Sadie could hear every word you were saying and it brought her to tears.

"Of course I'll marry you!" Sadie exclaimed.

You smiled as you stood up from the ground. Fans all around you were screaming. Partly because they were at a Taylor Swift concert and partly because of your proposal.

You took the ring out of the box as Sadie gave you her hand and you slid the ring on her finger. She then wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed you. You smiled into the kiss as you wrapped your arms around her waist and pulled her closer to you.

y/n

y/n.l/n: proud to call you my fiance
liked by therealcalebmclaughlin, sadiesink_, and 3,084,135 others

sadiesink_: fiance!
y/n.l/n: FIANCE!

milliebobbybrown: MY BESTIES ARE ENGAGED!

taylorswift: Y/N M/N L/N!
y/n.l/n: TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT!

y/s/n4life: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT

noahschnapp: YES! FINALLYYYYY

maya_hawke: MY TV SISTER IS ENGAGED! WHOOOO!

finnwolfhardofficial: YOU GUYS ARE BREAKING THE INTERNET

_sadiesinking: MY FAVORITE COUPLE