Truth Or Dare | S.S.

"We're the cast of Stranger Things and we're here with Teen Vogue to play Truth or Dare." you, Noah, Finn, Gaten, Caleb, Millie, and Sadie all said together.

The boys sat on the couch while you, Sadie, and Millie sat behind them on chairs. Sadie sat in the middle with you on her right and Millie on her left.

To decide who went first you all played an intense game of rock paper scissors. Gaten ended up winning so he got to pick first.

"Because I'm first I think it's okay that I pick truth." Gaten said as he picked out a piece of paper and unfolded it. "Who's trailer is the messiest? I'm gonna say y/n's."

"Whoa." You exclaimed as everyone agreed with him.

"I knew that was coming." Finn said.

"Sorry. I'm sorry." Gaten laughed.

"First of all... half the stuff in there is Sadies." You defended.

"Hey!" Sadie said.

"That's fair. I don't have a roommate so my place is pretty tidy." Gaten nodded.

"I'm gonna go dare." Noah said and Gaten handed him the dare bowl. Noah picked out a paper and read from it. "Impersonate another cast member until someone correctly guesses who it is." Noah laughed before doing a british accent.

"Millie." Everyone said.

"That was to easy." Millie said.

"Throw me the dare bowl." You said and Gaten handed it to you. You took out a piece of paper. "Say the word pickle after each sentence you say until your next turn."

"Ooh." Caleb commented.

"Oh, this is great." Finn smiled.

"This is stupid. Pickle." You said and everyone laughed.

"Give me truth." Sadie said once she finished laughing at her.

Gaten handed Sadie the bowl and she picked out a piece of paper.

"Who's most like their character in real life?" Sadie read. "Uh... Joe and y/n. Because Joe is a goofy guy like Steve and y/n..." Sadie looked at you. "Doesn't need an explanation."

You furrowed your eyebrows as everyone nodded in agreement.

"I'm gonna go with a dare." Millie said and Caleb handed her the bowl. "Eat three crackers and then sing your favorite song."

You all laughed as a crew member handed Millie some crackers. Millie took three crackers and shoved them into her mouth.

"We can all help Millie with this." Noah said since you all knew what Millie's favorite song was.

"One, two, three." Millie counted as she and everyone else started singing.

Once you all finished singing, you clapped.

"I need a water!" Millie shouted. Millie took a sip of water. "All right, we're good."

Caleb reached out and took a paper from the dare bowl. "See how many pieces of popcorn you can throw into someone's mouth in ten seconds."

You gasped. "Me, please! Pickle."

Sadie let out a quiet giggle.

Caleb laughed. "Okay."

Gaten laughed. "y/n's like, 'i'd like to volunteer my mouth'."

Caleb stood up and a crew member handed him a cup of popcorn. You opened your mouth.

"Go." A crew member said.

Caleb threw one and you missed it.

"Great start." Millie joked.