Tour | S.S.

You and your band were on tour for the first time ever. So far it's been the best experience ever for you. The only downside is that you're going through a terrible break up.

Before you left for tour, Sadie broke up with you because she didn't think that being in a relationship while you were on tour for four months was a good idea. You suggested that she come with you on tour but she shot down the idea because she had filming.

The breakup has taken a toll on your mental health, as all breakups do but this one was different. Sadie was your ride or die. The light of your life. You were 100% sure she was the one for you. Maybe it was right person, wrong time but who knows.

You've been on tour for two and a half months so far and you barely eaten or slept the whole time. It's even gotten to the point where you're starting to lose weight. And of course all the edits of you and Sadie that have been surfacing the internet haven't been making it easy.

They're mostly edits showing how different you and Sadie act from when you were together to now that you're broken up. Saying things like 'look how happy they used to be' or 'you can tell this breakup hasn't been easy for either of them'.

It also didn't help that you've been having to sing the song that you wrote about Sadie every single night. Your bandmates have assured you that you didn't have to sing it but you felt like you had too. It was part of the album and the fans paid for a concert where they hear the whole album.

Usually singing it hasn't been a problem for you until tonight.

You were standing on stage with your guitar in your hands. You guys have just finished a song and now it was time for you to sing the song you wrote about Sadie. You put your fingers on the strings of the guitar, however you couldn't bring yourself to start playing.

The crowd was starting to get silent and your bandmates were looking at you with worried looks. You were just standing there, staring at the back wall.

Sabrina, one of your bandmates, came over to you. She put her hand on the mic so that nobody would hear you two talk.

"Hey." Sabrina said as she put a hand on your shoulder. You blinked before looking at her. "You don't have to sing it. We can skip over it if you want."

"Um, no. No, its okay." You shook your head. "I can do it."

"Alright." Sabrina nodded before running back over to her spot.

You cleared your throat before you started playing. Your bandmates started playing once it was their cue and then soon you began singing.

Ba ba da da
Ba ba da da
Ba ba da da
Ba ba da da
Ba ba da da

Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got (ba ba da da)
Not much of a girlfriend

I never seem to get a lot (ba ba da da, ba ba da da)

It's been some time since we last spoke
This is gonna sound like a bad joke
But momma I fell in love again

It's safe to say I have a new girlfriend

And I know it sounds so old
But cupid got me in a chokehold
And I'm afraid I might give in

Towels on the mat my white flag is wavin'

I mean she even cooks me pancakes
And Alka Seltzer when my tummy aches
If that ain't love then I don't know what love is

We even got a secret handshake
And she loves the music that my band makes
I know I'm young but if I had to choose her or the sun
I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun