Depression Episode | S.S.

You have been laying in your bed for the past three days. You haven't gotten up to eat, sleep, or shower. Your mom has come into your room a couple times to try and get you out of bed but she was never successful so she called the only person she knew could help you. Sadie.

When Sadie walked into your bedroom you were cuddled up with your favorite blanket, watching a video on your phone.

"Hey, y/n/n." Sadie greeted with a smile.

You didn't feel like talking to her so you ignored her, hoping that she would go away but of course she didn't. She walked over to your bed and laid down next to you, spooning you from behind.

"Your mom called me. She said you weren't feeling well." Sadie put her hand up your shirt and started to caress your hip. "I'll be here when you're ready to talk."

Sadie planted a light kiss on your neck and started to watch the video with you. When your video was over, you shut off your phone and dropped it right next to you. After a few seconds of debating with yourself, you turned around to face Sadie.

"Hi." Sadie smiled.

"Hi." You groggily replied.

Sadie put a lock of hair behind your ear. "Are you ready to talk?"

"You wouldn't be able to help." You told her.

"Well, you're talking so i'm doing something." Sadie joked but you obviously didn't laugh. "Can you please tell me what's wrong so that I can find a way to help you?"

You sighed. "I just feel... useless. And sometimes I feel like everything's my fault. Even when I know it isn't. And that maybe... maybe the world would be better off without me."

"Don't say that." Sadie shook her head.

"But-"

"Y/n/n, I love you. And your family loves you. And your fans love you. I don't know if I could live without you." Sadie caressed your cheek. "And I'm sorry you feel this way. I wish I could say that I know what you're going through... but I don't."

You started to tear up.

"I'm gonna help you get through this." She promised.

You scooted closer to her, burying your head in her chest as she wrapped her arms around you.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you, too." Sadie kissed the top of your head.

The two of you spent the next few minutes wrapped in each others arms before Sadie spoke up.

"Have you eaten anything?" Sadie asked you and she felt you shake your head 'no'. "Okay. I'm gonna go make you some food while you shower."

"But, Sadie-"

"No buts. You need to eat." Sadie stood up from the bed and went into your bathroom. She laid a towel out on the sink for you and turned on the shower. "What do you want to eat?" Sadie asked you as she came out of the bathroom.

"I don't know." You said as you slowly got out of bed.

"I'll surprise you then." Sadie slightly smiled.

You nodded as you made your way into the bathroom. Sadie watched as you took off all your clothes and got into the shower. Once she knew you were okay, she went downstairs and into your kitchen to make you a sandwich.

"How is she?" Your mom asked Sadie.

"She's a little better." Sadie replied as she got all her ingredients and started to make the sandwich. "I got her to talk and now she's in the shower."

"Thank you, Sadie." Your mom smiled at her.

"Of course."

Sadie put the sandwich on a plate and took it upstairs. She set it down on your bedside table before going into your closet and pulling out some clean clothes for you to wear. She then sat down on your bed and waited for you to come out the shower.

A few minutes later, you came out of the bathroom wrapped up in a towel and a towel wrapped around your hair.

"Hey." Sadie smiled and put down her phone. "I laid out some clean clothes for you and I made you a sandwich."

"Thank you." You said before dropping your towel and changing.

After changing, you took the towel off your head and sat down next to Sadie in your bed. Sadie handed you the sandwich and you started to eat it while she put on your favorite tv show.

"Sadie?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for everything." You told her.

"Of course. I'd do anything to make you happy." She smiled.

You smiled at her and leaned up to kiss her. After you finished your sandwich, you cuddled up against her and soon enough you fell asleep. Sadie looked down to see you fast asleep and she smiled at the sight.

"Sweet dreams, baby." Sadie whispered before she kissed the top of your head and fell asleep soon after.