Swifted | S.S.

You were in the studio with your band discussing ways on how you guys can stay relevant in the music industry.

"Oh! I got an idea!" your bandmate, Charlie, called out causing you all to look at him. "How about... Charlie Down dates Taylor Swift."

 "No." You shook your head.

"What? Why?" Charlie pouted.

"Because the last thing we need is for you to get swifted." Your other bandmate, Sabrina, said to him.

"What's that?" Daniel asked.

"It's whenever you date Taylor Swift and then do something super messed up that she writes a hit song telling the entire world that you're an asshole." You explained.

"Which will ruin our reputation and destroy our band." Sabrina added.

"Fine. No dating Taylor Swift." Charlie rolled his eyes.

"Guys!" Your band manager, Scarlett, bursted into the studio and ran over to you all. "Your old friend, Harper Jones, just released her new album and everyone is raving about it!"

"Nice."

"That's awesome."

"Good for her."

"Sweet."

"Yeah. Wait till you hear the first song on the album." Scarlett pulled out her phone and looked at the first song. "You Dumped Me For Her."

You all furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and Scarlett rolled her eyes.

"It's about how y/n dumped Harper for Sadie and is an asshole!" Scarlett exclaimed.

You widen your eyes as Charlie, Daniel, and Sabrina all looked at you.

"I've been swifted."

"Alright, let's not freak out yet. Maybe it's not as bad as we think. Play the song." Sabrina said.

Scarlett nodded before playing the song. The song indeed was about how you dumped Harper for Sadie. Halfway through the song you had had enough.

"Shut it off. Shut it off." You said and Scarlett pressed the pause button.

"Okay, that song could be about anyone." Daniel shrugged

"Swifted, y/n? Really?" Scarlett glared at you.

"Listen! The things she said about me in that song didn't happen!" You defended yourself.

"Okay here's what happened." Sabrina jumped in and you all looked at her in anticipation. "Whatever people think happened."

Charlie nodded while you just rolled your eyes.

"This song is gonna be huge and if people think that you dumped America's new pop princess then your fans are gonna cancel you." Scarlett said to you.

"No, no, no. We just need to find Harper, see if she's still hurting, and see if she'll go out with me." Charlie disagreed.

"Try again." You told him.

"We need to go find Harper and make sure she says that the song is not about y/n." Charlie corrected himself and you nodded.

"Okay, according to her Instagram she's at Warner Brothers Studios casting for her new music video..." Sabrina trailed off before looking up from her phone to give you a glare. "Elevator kisses."

"Huh?" You widen your eyes.

Long story short, the first kiss you had with Harper was in an elevator and it was also the day that Sadie had returned home from filming. The second you knew Sadie was back you immediately forgot all about Harper and you got back together with Sadie.