Studying | T.D.

You were walking in the halls of school when Tess grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the girls bathroom. She slammed you up against the bathroom door and crashed her lips against yours.

"Well, good morning to you, too." You smiled after she pulled away.

"Hey." Tess smiled as she caressed your hips. "Can you come over tonight? My mom and stepdad are going out."

You wrapped your arms around her neck. "No, my dad's gonna be home tonight."

Tess shrugged. "Just sneak out."

 "I can't do that either. He's still upset about the last time I snuck out to see you." You said.

"Then I'll sneak into your room." Tess said.

"I gotta study." You told her.

"I'll study with you."

You gave her a questioning look. "Study or have sex?"

Tess gave you the look and you just shook your head. She groaned and she threw her head back.

"Can I come over tomorrow?"

"I'll think about it. I have to get to class though." You kissed her on the cheek and then opened the door. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Tess said as she watched you leave.

...

Later that night you were studying for your physics test when the doorbell rang. You continued to skim through your flash cards and notebook, assuming that your dad would get the door.

"Y/n, get the door!" Your dad yelled.

You rolled your eyes and set down your flashcards before leaving your room. You went downstairs, walked past your dad who was sitting in the living room with a beer, and went to the front door.

You opened the door, furrowing your eyebrows when you saw Tess standing there. You stepped onto the porch and closed the door behind you.

"What the hell are you doing here? I told you not to come over." You crossed your arms.

"Hello, Tess. Nice to see you too." She imitated your voice and you let out a sigh of frustration. "I'm here to study with you."

You looked at her in confusion. "Really?"

Tess nodded with a smile. "Yeah."

You smiled at her. "Okay."

You opened your door again and walked inside with Tess following you. You guys were halfway up the stairs when your dad stopped you both.

"What's going on here?" Your dad sternly asked.

You sighed. "Relax, we're just going to study."

"Okay..." Your dad skeptically said. "Keep the door wide open."

You rolled your eyes and continued up the stairs. "Whatever."

As soon as you and Tess were in your room, you shut the door. Tess laid down across the edge of your bed as you sat criss crossed on the other side of your bed. 

She picked up your flashcards and started to skim through them. "Okay... what is the combination of two or more forces acting on an object?"

"Net force." You quickly answered

"When two forces act on an object in opposite directions, how should you find the net force?"

"Subtract."

"Wow." Tess said as she flipped to the next card. "The tendency to resist any change in motion."

"Inertia."