Caught | S.S.

Sadie g!p
————

Sadie was sitting on the couch watching TikTok's. You've been on set filming all day so shes been really bored.

As she was scrolling, an edit of you popped up on her fyp. It was an edit of you wearing revealing clothes for a photoshoot and Sadie immediately felt her dick get hard.

She went into the search bar and looked up edits of you. The first edit she saw was of your marvel character in her tight super suit.

Sadie groaned as she started to rub herself through her sweatpants.

She scrolled and the next edit she saw was an edit of you doing the spicy wing interview with the song Vegas playing in the background. In the edit you gripped onto the table and threw your head back due to how hot the sauce was.

The next edit she saw was of one of your characters taking off her shirt while straddling the person that played your love interest.

At that point Sadie couldn't take the throbbing in her dick. She put down her phone and removed her sweatpants and boxers. Sadies hard cock sprung up, slapping against her clothed stomach.

She picked her phone back up and started stroking her cock as she watched more edits of you.

"Oh, god." Sadie grunted as she threw her head back.

Sadie was so invested in watching the edits that she didn't hear the front door open. She had no idea that you had been watching her.

"Whatcha doing, babe?" You asked with a smirk plastered on your lips as you walked over to her.

Sadie jumped as she didn't expect you to be home so soon. "I got horny... and you weren't here." She told you as she continued to stroke her cock up and down.

"Mhm. And why'd you get horny?" You asked as you crossed your arms.

Sadie showed you her phone and you saw the edit of you. You smirked before putting your hair in a ponytail and getting down on your knees in front of Sadie.

"What are you doing?" Sadie asked as she adjusted her position.

"Im gonna help." You winked at her.

You licked up Sadies shaft, from the bottom all the way to her tip.

"Oh." Sadie moaned.

You put your mouth over her tip, sucking off her pre-cum. Sadie grunted before grabbing the back of your head and pushing you down.

You gagged as you deep throated Sadies 9 inch cock. The sound of you gagging only made Sadie more aroused which brought her closer to her climax.

"You look so pretty sucking my cock." Sadie softly said as she lifted up her hips, thrusting into your mouth.

You looked up at Sadie, making eye contact as you bobbed your head up and down.

"Such a good girl." Sadie praised.

You moaned at her words. The vibration from your moan was enough to send Sadie over the edge. You felt her twitch in your mouth and soon enough Sadie shot a huge load into your mouth.

"Oh, shit!" Sadie moaned as she threw her head back.

You lifted your head, removing Sadies cock from your mouth and bringing a string of saliva with you. You made eye contact with Sadie as you swallowed her cum.

You then leaned down and kissed her so that she could taste herself on your tongue.

While kissing, she grabbed ahold of your waist and pinned you down on the couch. You pulled away from the kiss and let out a squeal.