Chapter 2: Second change at first line

Scott walked into the locker room and over to his locker

He started taking off his gear with a distant look on his face.

Stiles walked past the row of lockers before he noticed him, and he stopped walking and looked at him for a moment as Scott leaned his back against the lockers.

"Did you apologize to Allison?" Stiles asked him.

Scott nodded slightly "Yeah." He said.

"Is she giving you a second chance, or...?" Stiles trailed off slightly.

Scott nodded again "Yeah." He said, still with a distant look on his face while Stiles smiled and raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah? All right! So, everything's good!" he said before he started to walk off.

"No." Scott said, making Stiles to stop and look at him.

"No...?" Stiles asked and Scott still doesn't look over at him.

"Remember... the Hunters? Her dad is one of 'em." He said making Stiles's eyes widen slightly.

"Her dad-?" Stiles asked.

"Shot me-" Scott said as Stiles raised his eyebrows.

"Allison's father-?" Stiles asked and Scott still didn't look over his best friend.

"With a crossbow." He said and Stiles was quiet for a moment before he pursed his lips slightly.

"Allison's father-" he started to ask but Scott cut him off.

"Yes! Her father!" He yelled before his eyes widened.

At that moment Amelia walked in and looked at them with in confusion "Whose father?"

"Allison's father was the hunter that shot him." Stiles told her.

"Ahhh yes. Chris Argent, did I forget to mention that?" Amelia asked them sarcastically.

"You knew?! Oh, my God-" Scott said, started to breathe heavily, making Stiles and Amelia quickly run over to Scott.

"No, Scott. Snap back!" Stiles said as he lightly patted his face making him look at her and Stiles "Hey, all right? He didn't recognize you, right?" The human asked and Scott thought for a moment before shaking his head.

"No... N-no, I don't think so..." He said.

"Does she know about him?" Stiles asked and Scott's eyes widened.

"I don't know! What if she does? This is gonna kill me, man-" Scott said as Coach blew his whistle.

"She doesn't okay! If she knew about werewolves, the second she heard my name she would have made some kind of a reaction. Me and my brother are very... famous to the Argents. She doesn't know, Chris wouldn't tell her anything. He is too scared." Amelia explained them.