Chapter 68: Lies of of omission

"It's almost like this thing doesn't want to be found

"It's almost like this thing doesn't want to be found." Stiles said as he, Amelia and Lydia walked around the preserve looking for the Nemeton.

"Maybe it knows we're late for class... Because we've been here twice." Amelia said pointing at the mark she put on a tree to mark where they've been.

"Crap."

"Can we talk to Parrish now?" Lydia asked making Stiles turn to them.

"Hang on- if the Nemeton's covered in bodies, shouldn't you be able to find them?" Stiles asked making Lydia raise her eyebrows at him.

"Me?" Lydia asked making him nod.

"Yes, you. That's what you do! You're the Banshee. You find the bodies." He said making her slightly roll her eyes.

"Well, the Banshee's having an off-day, so how about we talk to Parrish?" Lydia asked making him sigh.

"We can't." He said.

"Why not?" Amelia asked and he hesitated for a moment.

"Because one of the bodies... One of them could be.." He trailed off making her raise her eyebrow.

"Could be what?"

"One of them could be a clue.." He said.

"I'm leaving now, Stiles. I'm going to talk to Parrish and tell him he's the one taking the bodies. It's always better when they know." Lydia said as she walked off making him sigh.

"Well, then, he should know... he owes me a Jeep!"

 he owes me a Jeep!"

"Hey... I need to talk to you guys about something." Theo said as he turned to Scott and Zander in class making them look up.

"You okay?" Scott asked and Theo nodded.

"It's not really about me... But it's something I probably should have told you a long time ago." He said making Zander look at him warily.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's about Stiles." He said.

"Wait... Do you hear that?" Scott asked and that's when Zander heard the sirens.