Chapter 88: Riders on the storm

Stiles and Zander stood next to each other, staring at the bulletin board of city names and their arrival times as it now read the time for arrival for Beacon Hills is 2:20AM

After a moment, what appears to be a train ticket blows across the floor in the wind, and when Stiles looks down at it, he and Zander suddenly hears familiar voices.

"Stiles... Stiles... Stiles..."

"Zander... Zander... Zander..."

"Did you hear that?" Stiles asked his friend.

Zander looked at him with wide eyes and nodded his head "I can hear Lia."

Stiles nodded "I hear Lydia" He said as he glanced around before the intercom cracked to life.

"Attention all passengers-the train will be arriving in twenty-five minutes.

"Lydia?" Stiles called out as everyone started getting get and walking towards the tunnel.

"Amelia!" Zander yelled, trying to get past everyone.

"Lydia, wait!" Stiles said as Zander pushed some people out of the way for them.

All of the sudden the sound of a gun shot made everyone stop, Stiles and Zander turned to see Stilinski standing there with his gun pointing st the ceiling.

"Give the boys some room." He said as he lowered the gun and everyone started backing up while Stiles and Zander looked at him shocked.

"Dad? Dad!" Stiles said as he walked over to his dad and they pulled each other into a tight hug.

"Oh, I found you. I can't believe I found you." Stilinski said before they pulled away and he looked at Zander.

"Zander." He said and he smiled.

"Sheriff it's good to see you." Zander said before he pulled him into a hug as well.

"Dad, I can hear Lydia. And Zander can hear Lia. I think... I think we can get to them. I think they can get us out of here." Stiles said and then all of the sudden there was a flash making them turn around to see Ghost Riders running through the tunnel.

"You need to get out of here. Don't worry about me." Stilinski said and Stiles looked at him crazÿ.

"What? You're kidding, right?" Zander asked him looking at him with wide eyes.

"Go. Get help. Find your friends." Stilinski told them with a smile on his face.

"Yeah? And what about you?" Stiles asked his father.

"We'll find each other again."

"Dad."

"Stiles... I'll hold them back. Now, get the hell out of here. Both of you. Go. Go!"

Zander grabbed Stiles's shoulder and nodded at the Sheriff.

They run towards the train tracks and the light.