Chapter 34: Alpha pact

"Derek!" Stiles yelled as he slapped Derek face but he didn't wake up

Amelia rolled her eyes, before pushing Stiles away "Move!" She snapped and he nodded slightly, before moving back and she slapped Derek harder then Stiles was, the crack of palm to cheek filling the elevator.

She pulled back, this time closing her fist before going in for a punch when Derek catches her by the wrist making her smirked slightly.

"Good morning sunshine."

Blinking, he glances about the elevator and out its open doors to the deserted corridor.

"Where is she?" Derek asked.

Amelia sighed, "Jennifer? Gone... with Scott's mom." She said making Derek look at her wide eyed.

"She took her?" He asked and they both nodded.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott and Zander left with Deucalion, okay? So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here."

With Stiles's and Amelia's help, Derek begins to rise.

But he paused as another alarming realization hits him.

"What about Cora?"

The elevator doors clang open and Amelia, Stiles and Allison quickly followed Chris into the apartment

"The word is guardian, Allison- more than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately." Chris said, leading them down the hallway to his office.

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence." Allison argued with her father.

Amelia nodded in agreement they pause at the desk to look down on the five fold symbol etched onto its surface.

"Yeah, and someone put your name in large block letters on the elevator door. I don't know about you but that kind of seems like a warning to me." Amelia added.

"I think it might be Morrell." Allison suggested as they surrounded Chris's desk "She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us."