Chapter 56: Perishable

"It's not just that she could still be alive-" Amelia was explaining as she, Zander, Stiles, Lydia and Stilinski walked into his office

"It's that she would've had to fake her death." Lydia finished making the Sheriff raising his eyebrows at her.

"Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" He asked and the four of them nodded.

"Definitely."

"Maybe."

"More than likely."

"We're pretty sure."

"Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?" Stilinski asked her.

"She might be helping the Benefactor...." Lydia trailed off and Amelia nodded.

"Or is the Benefactor." She said making Stilinski nod.

"That sounds like a story worth hearing." He said then shut the door but opened it after a few minutes of talking.

"Anybody seen Parrish?" He asked, glancing around "Haigh?" He asked making Haigh look up slightly wide eyed.

"Haven't seen him." Haigh said, shaking his head while Amelia looked at him wearily before Stilinski nodded and shut the door.

Lydia was about to say something, but Zander glanced out the window right as someone walked through the front doors.

"What the fuck..." he mumbled making everyone follow his gaze to see Jordan, covered head to toe in black smudges, charging at Haigh making Haigh shot a couple times.

"Hey! HEY!" Stilinski yelled rushing out of the office with his gun drawn.

Jordan punched Haigh causing him to accidentally pull the trigger, shooting Stilinski in the shoulder making Lydia scream.

Stiles, Lydia and Amelia rushed over to him while Zander ran forward.

"Parrish!" Zander yelled but Jordan was obviously to focused on beating the shit out of Haigh.

"Parrish!" Zander yelled as he grabbed Jordan's shoulder, pulling him away from Haigh before he killed him.

"That's enough." Zander said and his heavily breathing started to calm down "You calm now?" He asked and Jordan look a deep breath before nodding.

"What the hell happened?" Zander asked and Jordan glared down at Haigh.

"He tried to burn me alive." Jordan said.

Zander look at him confused "How?" He asked making Jordan look at him.

"He trapped me in a car and poured gasoline everywhere before lighting it on fire." He explained making him look shocked.

"And you're still alive..." Zander mumbled slightly.

Zander looked back at Amelia who looked just as shocked.