Chapter 76: Maid of Gevaudan

Zander and Amelia burst through the school doors

Stiles and Hayden, were holding the gravely injured Liam, following behind them.

The five paused for a brief moment when they heard the Beast roaring behind them.

"Come on." Amelia said before leading them down the hall until she saw the biology class room "Come on! In here!" She said throwing the door open, holding it open until they got in.

She quickly ran past them and pushing everything off of Ms. Finch's desk so they could lay Liam flat on his back on the top of it.

"Liam?" Hayden asked.

Liam groaned slightly, "I'm okay! I'm fine." He said.

Zander pulled away some of Liam's shirt so they could look at the wounds.

"Oh fuck." Zander muttered as he looked at Liam's torso which has been ripped to bloody shreds by the Beast's claws.

Zander's eyes widened as he looked up at Amelia, Hayden and Stiles.

Hayden puts her hand over her mouth to muffle her alarm, and Stiles looks as though he's about to either faint or throw up, while Amelia tried not to show her reaction.

Liam sees the concern on their faces and tries to sit up to see for himself, only to fall backward weakly.

"What? Is it bad?"

"No."

"Very."

"Gruesomely."

"Oh definitely."

Hayden, Stiles, Zander and Amelia all said at the same time making Hayden gave them an exasperated look.

"Okay. Okay. What do you guys usually do when this happens?" Hayden asked.

Stiles sucked in a deep breath "Oh, I usually pass out... And I think I still might do that.."

Zander quickly slapped him lightly across the face "No passing out Stilinski!" He told him seriously.

"Okay, okay. Okay. Scott did this with pain. He could trigger it. Uh... pain makes you human." Stiles said.

Hayden looked at him exasperatedly, "He's already in pain!" She said.

"Right! Okay, but maybe adding a little more could help take away the pain." Stiles said and then Liam sat up slightly with a painful groan.

"Take away his pain..." Hayden mumbled before quickly leaning forward and kissing Liam, and he seems calmed as black veins in travel from his face to hers.

Stiles looks shocked and impressed while Amelia just cringes slightly as they eventually pull away, and Liam, now seemingly much more comfortable, lays back down on the desktop.