Chapter 85: Heartless

Amelia and Brett both watched in amusement as Malia punched the shit out of Theo over and over

"It's okay. You don't have to stop." Theo said breathlessly and Malia growled at him.

"Trust me- I won't." She growled before started punching him again.

Scott went to step up and stop her, but Amelia held her hand up.

"Give it some time." She said and watched Malia punch Theo a few more times before sighing softly and nodding.

"Okay, Malia that's enought." Amelia said before walking over and pulling Malia off Theo when she unleashed her claws.

"Slow down, okay? He's going back into the ground." Scott said.

Liam stepped forward, "You can't. He remembers Stiles and Zander." He said making Malia furiously turn to him.

"Scott remembers Stiles and Zander. Lia, Lydia and I remember them." She said and Liam sighed softly.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam said making Amelia scoff.

"Or, he could kill us." She told them furiously.

"He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword." Liam told him as he showed him Kira's sword.

Theo sighed "It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight." He said making them look at him.

"Shut up!" Malia, Liam, Scott, Brett and Amelia said at the same time and Hayden walked over.

"You both are right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. But, for right now-" She says but Amelia cuts her off.

"He goes back now!" Amelia growled at her.

"Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo said making everyone look at him.

"Shut up!" They all yelled.

Brett glared at him with glowing eyes "Shut the fuck up, before I rip you tongue out!" He growled at him.

Scott grabbed Liam by the wrist and leads him into the living room to talk, leaving Amelia, Brett, Malia, Hayden and Theo in the back room.

Malia started to walk toward Theo, making Hayden to step between them to stop her.

"Malia..." Hayden said slowly.

"Can you give Lia and I a second alone with Theo?" Malia asked her.

Hayden raised her eyebrows, "Why?" She asked.

Brett looked at her like it was obvious.

"So they can kill him. Why else? And he deserve it!" He told her.

"Okay look. I know that there's mixed feelings all around. But I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt." He told them nervously.

Amelia squint her eyes, tilting her head slightly as she thought for a moment.