Chapter 42: Letharia Vulpina

Amelia, Zander, Derek and Scott come running into the parking lot, only for Derek to throw his arms out in front of them, making them stop

Looking down, there was a giant puddle of water and the broken wire sat in the middle of it.

Basically creating a giant puddle of electrified death.

They looked back up to see Kira standing in the water, unfazed and grabbing the wire.

They watch in shock and amazement as Kira covered the end of the wire with her fist, all the lights around them flickering as she absorbed the electricity.

She opened her eyes, looking over at them with glowing orange eyes.

When she dropped the wire, that's when Derek and Amelia noticed Isaac lying in the puddle making them instantly ran over to him.

"Isaac?" Amelia asked as she grabbed him and listened for a second before looking at Derek alarmed "He's not breathing... Scott! Scott, he's not breathing!"

"Listen up! Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first available teacher- got it? Got it? There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're gonna write a pers...

"Listen up! Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first available teacher- got it? Got it? There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're gonna write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye! Who's first? Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy! Keep it PG." Coach said to the cross country/lacrosse team in the locker room.

"No Stiles, no demonic ninjas." Aiden said as he, Ethan, Scott, Zander and Amelia stood behind a row of lockers.

"Things are getting too quiet." Ethan said.

Scott nodded "Yeah, I know... Yeah, it's making me nervous, too."

Amelia was about to say something but stopped when she heard a loud beeping.

"Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked and they nodded.

"It's an emitter. One of Argent's." Scott answered.

They all looked at each other confused for a second before walking out of the locker room.

"It's coming from the basement." Zander said and they instantly started running down to the basement.